Mark Prin & Kimmy Kimberley (Lemonade February-March 2015)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
freeessssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and lovely MK :heart: :heart: :heart: loooovvve the cover can't wait for the inside pics 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim has a big beautiful nose (her imperfection is beautiful in my eyes as a fan of her beauty) and mark love to squeezes it with his nose awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart: :heart: :heart:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
kim has a big beautiful nose (her imperfection is beautiful in my eyes as a fan of her beauty) and mark love to squeezes it with his nose awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart: :heart: :heart:
Remember the kiss scene. They played with their niose before Mark kissed her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Remember the kiss scene. They played with their niose before Mark kissed her
of course i remember i will never forget their sweet scenes in ARO so many beautiful lovely moments as a fan i can't forget ever 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
 perfect and LOVE   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mark you are a veryy veryy veryy lucky man i'm sure there's plenty of man envy you for this diamond lady  she's magnificent gorgeous brilliant talented strong fresh sooo soo attractive
:spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omg wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:

they are soooo cuuuteeeeee :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So many good inside pics!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Kim look so lovely like always!!! Mark is cute like always too!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Here you go ladies...the non cute version of the cover!

if someone is willing to translate this...it would be awesome!!!!

Credit goes to MK_family @facebook

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
if someone is willing to translate this...it would be awesome!!!!

Credit goes to MK_family @facebook

Real life koojin Mark&Kim
This koojin-reality always make us finn. Specially when we interviewed them, we could sense the love aura coming from both of them that make fans' hearts beat so fast... Their relation status don't need to be specify because they have good feelings for each other even us the team we're happy to see how they both took care of each other, fixing each other hair... Always so sweet to each other that's why their love is perfect! .

What impresse/do you like in each other?
#Mark: She's patient. She may complain a lot (Kim gave Mark another gaze) "I'm tired of doing this or that" but when it's time to work she always do her best.
#Kim: He's a gentleman and respect his colleagues. .

You annoy (tease) because you love (thai proverb)?
#Mark: I don't annoy her a lot anymore we passed that point (Mark smilling to the point the interviewers jinn so much their hearts gonna explode) most of the time we just tease each other but there's one thing that I still like to do to annoy her: touch her big belly (paunch) that makes her shy (laughing)
#Kim: I like to tease him by saying: "hanging cheeks" or "hanging mouth." .

Three words to describe each other?
#Kim: naive eat a lot and bad mouth
#Mark: fat big (think so long kim presses him with a look) and... beautiful (end his sentence with a irresistible smile) .

A scene in one of your lakorn that you would want it to happen in reality?
#Mark: In the lakorn "Ton Ruk Rim Rua" the fact that praek and nangek are so close and live just next to each other so when he wants to see her he can go see her easily, when she wants to eat something he can buy it and give it to her, or he can invite her to go eat whenever he wants. That kind of "atmosphere" makes me like this lakorn so much.
#Kim: In Abrak Online, the scene where p'Mark follow me to Germany and it began to snow, the atmosphere was amazing. If there was a proposal at that moment I would be so happy but that scene was cut off.
pls continue to read in the comment... under this pic cr. MK Translation Team @mrslevinemk

don't worry about the translation, their fans are always quickly to translate those article^^