Mark Prin & Kimmy Kimberley (Dichan Magazine March 2015)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:

Not the best cover, but I like their pose. ^_^ Mark looks like Mike here.
me too not liking the pic they choose for the cover but loving the inside pics their pose an are much better pic i don't know why they choose that one :facepalm: plus TOTALLY for the first second i saw the cover i thought it was Mike with kim i was like "heh mike with kim " but then "oh it's mark" they are like brother and sometime like twins :ghehe:

some inside pic 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. It would be interesting to see Mike with Kim. :coverlaf: Mark and Kim definitely look good better in the inside pictures. They should've chosen a different picture for the cover. I like their clothes in this one.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I actually like the cover. That haistyle looks cute on Mark

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
me too not liking the pic they choose for the cover but loving the inside pics their pose an are much better pic i don't know why they choose that one :facepalm: plus TOTALLY for the first second i saw the cover i thought it was Mike with kim i was like "heh mike with kim " but then "oh it's mark" they are like brother and sometime like twins :ghehe:

some inside pic 

Anyone notice that the 2nd pic mark is holding 50 shades of grey book lmao......

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
The cover is good...i mean not the best but the makeup and hairstyle is all there lol! I like it!