Mark Prin Bashes Mint Chalida and Her Mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yes, as yadech fan, I hope to STAY OUT of this if no one drag yadech into it and criticize them just because they want to STAY OUT of this mess. 

i dont know what yadech said exactly in the interview because i dont understand thai but as i read the translated version, they said they dont know what happened between them, so they prefer not to be involved since it is a problem only between two ppl. i dont get any wrong of them, if i were yadech, i would do the same thing too. 

maybe i m not a fan of other stars but i dont dislike them, i hope they could maintain their friendship as well. and i do hope MM could find a way to become reconciled.

But guys, if it was your friends fighting, would you stay out of it? As a friend, you have to be neutral and try to solve the fight neutrally and find out what's wrong. My friends fought over a huge misunderstanding. But did I stay out of it? No. Because they are my friends and it hurts to see people you love fight. I told each of them if the they wanted a shoulder to cry on or tell me their problems I would be happy to help them. They told me what's going on. I talked to each of them as a neutral friend and then tricked them to meet each other. I told them I did that because I want them to hear each other out. Then we solved everything and they're friends again. 

I admit I'm bias with my stars but no star is perfect and all have flaws. We should only look at the bright side of the stars but the bad sides as well. 

I was just pointing out Yadech's flaws, that doesn't mean I don't look at their good sides either. `I agree with thatsouthernasianchick. If your a Yadech fan and don't want to look at their flaws, no need for you to come here.

Yadech even said from their mouths that they are not involved in this but "support" them. If they don't want to get involved that's their problem, but they don't need to say they don't know about Mark and Mint's fight. It shows their trying to save their own skins. 

Please, I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just stating my opinion, no one will think the same thing as everyone else, that's what makes us humans. *Peace* When some people pointed out my favourite celebrity's flaws, I accepted their thoughts and I understood not everyone will like what I like.

fun

Expired Sarnie
No not all Yadech bias agree with their action. Go read at Spicy, there a flock of Yadech hardcore shippers there. You don't have to be a member to view comments that is similar to this thread.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I see this matter getting bigger and bigger and very out of hands. Clearly there are some defending Mint, some defending Mark, and some defending for Kim, but why is it that when Yadech fans voice an opinion they are the ONLY ones asked to "stay out of it"? Talk about the hyprocrisy of biasness and "look from all sides and not just your favourite" 

Just say yes or no, it's js as simple as that! Of course, it's easy for us to say it, we not public figures, we are not the ones getting scruntised for every move. And If everything is js as simple as a Yes or a No, clear cut black and white. There are consequences to this simple 'yes' or 'no'. They may or not may not know, I highly doubt mark/mint would spill this much beef between the two within the group in the first place. And let's say, there is no one on earth yadech may not know about the feuding, what benefits does it have for any parties if yadech were to confirm there is a feud. Not only they will bombarded with questions like "when did it start" "who started it" etc, but it would give reporters more accusations for mint and mark "but yadech confirmed you 2 feuding". Ofcourse, it's critical to support your friends, and everyone has different ways to express that support. Some may choose it do publicly, directly or indirectly, take sides or being neutral (esp to both you are close with). This issue did not occur overnight and has prob been building for awhile, I say yaya and margie have been pretty good being neutral and supportive of the 2 parties, they still follow mark/mint/kim, still hang out with mint or kim individually. 
Sometimes been silent for the 2 to calm down (cos when ure angry nothing really goes through and u don't think straight) is the best solution and it doesn't mean u don't care.

Though it kinda scares me to think that for mark (or his imposter?) to be this daring and bet his raeng in a group chat line with everyone there, I can't imagine how much more repulsive it could be if it was done privately with js mark and mint. I would totally expose it if I was mint, esp when the poor girl is been dared to and her mum been threatened to be spat at. Sigh* do hope this issue will resolve soon and in the best solutions possible. I will dearly miss the lom gang in their good old days, Im actually looking at some of their pics now, and it really saddens me seeing their beautiful smiles. Su su to everyone involved!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
they r celebs, they r not like us. we face to nothing but friends if we r in this type of stuation, but we still can choose to step in or stay out as we can depends on different situations. For yadech, they have to face not only their friends, they face to the medias, the fans, the publics......

whatever they do, there r always different voices because they r celebs, just like right now in this thread.

And again, dont forget it is only an issue between mark and mintc, it is not something wrong made by yadech. we even dont know what exactly happened between mm or maybe in their circle too. in my opinion, it is the best way to stay out when u dont know the fact, at least for right now. i m not trying to persuade anyone, i only pose my mind here. 

BTW,
----" If your a Yadech fan and don't want to look at their flaws, no need for you to come here."  ------

flaws?? they just want to stay out of this mess, so it turns to be their flaws? :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:pls put this sentence as a title of this thread, so yadechers would not read until page 12 to find out that they should not be here :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: .

so, we dont have any right to defend yadech while everyone is defending their stars. and we even cant voice ourselves because we cant accept their "flaws"?  well, it is SO "FAIR" to criticize only yadech for something "none of their business" :thumbup:  :thumbup: .  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Some1 mentioned in earlier post/spicy forum...ppl are mad they lied about knowing. ..

Lots of "moral" concept fit in to this

Thai society and a person as a gentlemen in general. ...

I don't blame them yadech...its a hard situation. .but many feel Barry (being a elder lover, practice Buddhism) should have told mark to calm down and talk nicely. ..He was on the "attack"....gin poo long tong about a photo and "FANS" who tag him. ...see connection. ..again "FANS"

sulad

sarNie Adult
They're not like us? We face nothing?

Now, isn't that quite unfair how we're not like them or we don't face nothing. We're all human beings. Them being celebrities does not indicate us non celebrities to be less important than them. They're not any more special than us. We human beings do face things in which, is common sense 'consequences'. Yes, we may not have to face glistening and bright cameras or a crowd like them, but instead we have to face the people around us just as them. It's no differences. We are all role models to someone and our life matters to someone as well. I find that to be a unacceptable excuse. Don't make yourself values and importance less than them, you and everyone values and importance here is much more than them. Celebrities chose to put themselves out there and expose themselves. No one would know of their problems or existent of they didn't bring it to the table and they brought willing upon themselves. This is the consequences and what 'human beings' faces.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
Some1 mentioned in earlier post/spicy forum...ppl are mad they lied about knowing. ..
Lots of "moral" concept fit in to this
Thai society and a person as a gentlemen in general. ...
I don't blame them yadech...its a hard situation. .but many feel Barry (being a elder lover, practice Buddhism) should have told mark to calm down and talk nicely. ..He was on the "attack"....gin poo long tong about a photo and "FANS" who tag him. ...see connection. ..again "FANS"
I'm just gonna talk about the last part, and say once again you freaking dont know if Barry or Yaya DID OR DID NOT tried to solve the fight. We know nothing.

I really dont like how this us turning/focusing on ny when clearly they want to stay out of this. This is partially because of the fans who are dragging them into this by trying to defend them. *shrugs*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WOOOW i left this drama at the page 9 now it's page 12 anyway after reading the translation of what mark's manager said let me tell i still insist that mint's mom she is not 100% innocent her story was not 100% true she tried to protect her daughter like she's been used and i said before she's not a little girl she know what she's doing they wanted mark's manager to be the only devil but what a surprise she(manager) admeted their's a problem with them and she didn't deny and she didn't protect him she said he's a grow man he should know what to say before say it and he's totaly wrong and she know this may affect him + for me her reasons wher more realistic than mint's mother so mark was provoked verryyyy much to the point to showiiing his evil side witch is veryyyyyyy baaaaad now as i said before he has to deal with the problem his self no other choice and what his manager said am convenced with she can't control him or his love life   

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can understand where the Yarry's fans are coming from, no one wants to see their stars in a bad light. But I also can understand those that are neutral to everything and see it from both sides. You can never have an open mind discussion when the other person(s) is favored than the others.

As far as Yarry goes, they were asked outright and said they don't know what is going on as if washing their hands free and clean from the chaos. In this situation, they don't have the privilege to deny it because it's such a huge hot mess. They could have simply say, "we know what's going on and it's unfortunate but at this moment we have no further comments." Now, was that so hard to acknowledge the problem but yet don't go into further details about it. But they didn't do that, what they did was being ignorant about the whole thing and that is what made them look bad.

They don't want to make it their business but in this case they really don't have a choice. Because it's known that everybody in the gang knows what's going on and to have Boy come out and confirmed it didn't help Yarry's case.  They don't have to take sides but they do have to be a friend.  And sometimes, friends have to make a hard choice in a tough situation.  You can't just be friends when things are going good and turn your back when things are out of control. There are times, that when you are a "friend" you have to take a stand even if it's an unpopular one.

Even Boy came out smarter in this fight.  He said, he knows what is going on but it's a fight between Mark and Mint, he rather have them sort it out and give them his support. See how clean cut Boy's remark is? Now had Yarry said something similar to that then it would have been OK. But nope, Yarry chose to completely deny it and that is where so many have a problem with them.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
janajelly1 said:
But guys, if it was your friends fighting, would you stay out of it? As a friend, you have to be neutral and try to solve the fight neutrally and find out what's wrong. My friends fought over a huge misunderstanding. But did I stay out of it? No. Because they are my friends and it hurts to see people you love fight. I told each of them if the they wanted a shoulder to cry on or tell me their problems I would be happy to help them. They told me what's going on. I talked to each of them as a neutral friend and then tricked them to meet each other. I told them I did that because I want them to hear each other out. Then we solved everything and they're friends again. 

I admit I'm bias with my stars but no star is perfect and all have flaws. We should only look at the bright side of the stars but the bad sides as well. 

I was just pointing out Yadech's flaws, that doesn't mean I don't look at their good sides either. `I agree with thatsouthernasianchick. If your a Yadech fan and don't want to look at their flaws, no need for you to come here.

Yadech even said from their mouths that they are not involved in this but "support" them. If they don't want to get involved that's their problem, but they don't need to say they don't know about Mark and Mint's fight. It shows their trying to save their own skins. 

Please, I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just stating my opinion, no one will think the same thing as everyone else, that's what makes us humans. *Peace* When some people pointed out my favourite celebrity's flaws, I accepted their thoughts and I understood not everyone will like what I like.

You keep claiming that they said they don't know about Mark and Mint fight, did you even bother watching their interview?  In no where in there did they deny not knowing that there's an issue between Mark and Mint.  They said they don't know what the issue between them are.  Big different.

I would gladly accept the criticism they received if it's something they deserve it.  BUT where the heck are the proofs that shown both of them just left the group without saying anything?  Or are we all just making an assumption outta two still cuts of the whole drama?!  If people can be so courtesies and wanting to give everyone the benefits of the doubt until we see the clear picture, why aren't Yadech not giving the same treatments?

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:

Both Nadech and Yaya weren't present when Mark started his 'attack' so wth are people expecting him to do. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What's so hard about not understanding "they don't know what exactly went down"?!. Why say yes, they know when they truely don't know what went down?! Why get a bunch of questions thrown at them when they can't answer it?? Why get involve when the situations involve 4 ppl not just their 2 friends? Idk even know why this issue is about them when all should be looking at the ppl in it. If I am going to hate someone I will hate someone and no ones gonna change my mind..maybe it's the same situation with Mark and Mint. Line has been crossed, boundary has been stepped on. Whether I am Yadech bais or not I am going to speak my mind, seems like everyone on here is doing the exact same shit . Anyways, hopefully Yadech will remain out of this business because either way ppl LOVE to drag them in regardless. Sounds like too much ppl is reading off of Spicy! smh

Exaclty Moonchild - They expect him to leap over there like a frog and resolved the issue ASAP like he's some counsler when he had no idea wth just happened...

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Btw so what if Barry is an elder n study Buddhism , for goodness sake he is still a young person who is younger than mark .when someone is mad , it is hard to tell them what to do. Beside some of u already say boy n Margie did who are older than all of them . Let just wait till more things unfold , no point in arguing back n forth it's mark n mint situation , give them time n space to work things out . I might sound like yadech bias but i still follow them all . Seem like yadech is gettjg more publicity than the person involved lol . Oh well any news is good news when u r in Thai et..lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow, this thread have turn into a yadech thread.

I understand why people are dragging kim,yaya, and nadech into this problem. But the main issue of this topic is about mark, his manager(s), mint, and her mom, and not about the others. Nobody knows the true to anything. Everyone is just making an assumption from what they read and see. I think it's better to not drag anybody in when it's not about their
problem.

Anyway, i thought mark have his press conference today or yesterday, i guess it's tomorrow.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Looks like the press con will take place at the set of Pope Rak. Su su khon dee!^^
well t think their's not much he can say beside he will give his apologize to mint's mother his fanclub for their disappointed and every body who believed in him because obviously the cap dosen't left much for him to defend his self because no matter what the reason behind his reaction in that way with those words the fact he spoke with an elder in that way is unacceptable  and if he decide to expose all the story things maybe get more complicated witch it will be a bad choice anyway we will see it all just watcher guess he had to get big energy

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I guess people dont really care for his reason to why he react that way. I think they just want him to come out to said sorry, regardless if he's wrong or right or if it wasn't him who wrote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.