Mark Prin Bashes Mint Chalida and Her Mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

unnichan

sarNie Egg
@Phatman. I know right?! I've been chuckling for a few pages as well. (Not that the situation itself is funny per se but it is pretty comical.) accusations, speculations and judgment, things everyone loves to endure ...

And yes, Mark seems to be on set loving life, as it should be. I don't see any need for him to utter two words about this incident. The leaked "line" seems sketch at best. So "Mint's Mom" can have all the interviews and last words(if that was even her). For I don't see any good coming from addressing it. Misunderstandings should be confronted personally and face to face/audibly. Therefore if this is true no one is without guilt.

But truly fans should just chill out. Everyone is speaking as if they know what the truth is and no one does, whether from the past or present. I most certainly don't and I'm not sure I care to know. It's a personal matter that seems suspicious all around regardless of whether this incident occurred.

And @thatsouthernasianchick, thank you for your delightful and encouraging comment. We don't have to all be fans of anyone involved but I think we all can recognize on a human level that scandals are bad for everyone and the most important thing is the relationships that remain.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I wonder how the manager is with Kim?
If she is willing to block all ladies to approach Mark, then what's with the continuous streak of Mark/Kim lakorns?
Please no bashing, I love MK so much, just wondering if Kim is an exception.
Hmmm...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
lovestar said:
I wonder how the manager is with Kim?
If she is willing to block all ladies to approach Mark, then what's with the continuous streak of Mark/Kim lakorns?
Please no bashing, I love MK so much, just wondering if Kim is an exception.
Hmmm...
let me answer you based on my flowing of kim well they went in a trip to korea all together her manager and his manger and you can tell they passed a great time together with all the photo they taken so from my point of view their's no such a thing that mark's manager try to control his love life no way he know what he want and am a little bit sure he's near to get it who knows 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think if people are a fan of a celeb, they tend to want to see the good side of him/her. I am neutral to the stars because at the end of the day, they are human and human are born with flaws. Perfection should never be required from anybody.

Remember Mint's mom did not fault Mark for whatever happened so far, she is directing it to his manager. This did not happened over night but through the years. I can only imagine a mother holding in things for so long when it comes to her kid. I mean, how long can you ignore and turn a blind eye on a situation that is hurting your kid? There is rumor going on for a while that Mark's manager doesn't like Mint so to many when things like this happened no one close to them or their devoted fans is surprise. What Mint's mom is disappointed with is the words Mark used toward her. It is very disrespectful regardless if you are a fan of his or not.

Mark might be growing up but he is quite naïve because to have a person altered the way you treat others is simply a child still. I don't mind if he listened to his manager but only if the manger truly has his best interest in heart, but when you start to see the chips fall down in a way that is hurting people then at a certain point you have to start questioning the other person's motive. And Mark isn't there yet.

An American celeb once said, when you decided to become a celebrity you trade your life for it. And many times over I think a lot of stars forget that. I applaud those that can separate a celebrity personal life from the actor itself. I guess, I am in the minority because I can't seem to overlook their actions off screen and on screen. Though, like I say no one is perfect but to make mistakes over and over again isn't going to win me over. It's sad to say, these stars are a reflection of themselves whether they are acting or not because they almost become one since their personal lives are also sometimes being played out like a movie/drama they are in. And as a fan, whether you want to get tangled up in it or not, I think it's almost a choice you don't have. Because we want to know about the stars so badly that it all becomes one.

As far as Mark staying quiet on this, it's almost his only choice. The only thing to me he could possibly say, is to apologize to Mint's mom. And I hope there are people around him still care enough about him to pull him aside and give wise advises. There has got to be someone other than his manager whispering stupid things in his ears. Those that truly love him would at least till him that words can cause as much heartache as one's action. Eventually, Mark will grow up but to me his steps might just be baby ones.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
ImQueen said:
It could be that prior to all this there was an argument including Mark and his manager and Mint and her mom. Mint's mom must have got angry at Mark's manager and posted up that photo on IG intending to let Mark's manager see it but Mark saw it first and, of course, thought it was for him. He got angry, so he bashed Mint and her mom.
That's what i think too. I think something big must of happened that make him said that. I don't think he will said those things out of the blue at a mindful, normal stage just because he want to.

Many people said many bad, mean, rude comments when they're at an angry stage.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Here's the photo that reveal Mark and Vill used to date...

cr: Gossipstar

WTFudge?! (Is there anything to be surprised about though. Lol.)

Edit: I think we all should who is to believe. Since, Mark and his manager chose to stay silent it may mean that they have nothing to say anymore because Mint's mom may be right. Maybe they have no counter arguments to protect themselves against so many examples Mint's mom gave in her interviews. 

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
no one says what he said was ok and tolerated it's realllly bad but this matter could be solved between them by apologizing or to fix it without explose it to the public by reviling it they want it to be a big issue and to make him in the corner of spotlight if you did something really bad to people you know for long time and have a relationship with and an accident happen and you react realllly baaaaaaddddlly and this person relive the situation to person who are not concerned to judge you what will you do   
I said it for a reason im not directing it at you if you didnt say it was the way he is. I don't like how people assume mint leaked it out. Did she say she leaked it? No. Her mom only confirmed that it happened not that its from them. Like how some are waiting for mark to confirm it because they cant believe mints mom or that mark would do such a thing, they think its an imposter, you should wait for mint to confirm shes the one who release it.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Such a sad moment for mteam fans mk fans mark fans mint fans. I think we should take a moment of silence. I will cause this whole entire situation as a fan means alot to me. Its so bad, im even sacrifing ann and peter. :'(

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Such a sad moment for mteam fans mk fans mark fans mint fans. I think we should take a moment of silence. I will cause this whole entire situation as a fan means alot to me. Its so bad, im even sacrifing ann and peter. :'(

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So Boy confirmed that this whole drama is true at one of his events. He said that Nadech and Yaya didn't want to involve themselves in this mess so they left the conversation since they didn't want to see their friends fighting. Margie and Boy ended up having to be the mediator between Mark and Mint. It was only them left on the chat line. Mark's manager said that Mark's stressed out about this problem and has talked to the channel already. There has been some people who has been trying to contact him but couldn't get a hold of him. Now we just have to wait if he'll have a press conference, which is most likely I believe. 
Credit: M3lhouse @Spicy

Boy said in an interview, he, Margie, and Mint are they only ones left in their line group. Apparently Boy told Mark to calm down and Margie said to Mark to talk in a civilized manner. Apparently Yadech left because they didn't want to get involved. I can tell you, none of the people at spicyforum are pleased Yadech is not defending Mint or trying to solve the fight... 

So far:

Boy/Margie - Mint's side

Yadech-Staying out of this

KIm- Mark's side

Oops Rose we wrote the same thing, sorry about that, when I posted it yours popped up

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mark shouldn't talk to Mint's mom like that, and Kim to be on Mark's side too? She should've stepped out, with Yadech if she didn't want Mark and mint to feel bad. I'm disappointed in Mark, always a scandal with this boy.. :/ i'm still excited for ARO, but.. Idk anymore

Wow, Yadech said that they didn't know that Mark and Mint were fighting. Then why the hell would Boy confirm they left the group because they didn't want to be involved?! There's one thing about not wanting to take sides, I understand that, but there's another thing when your friend is being bullied and is going through a hard time, they could've told the press they didn't want to be involved but they lied and said they didn't know anything. My respect for Yadech was went down a notch. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
here's another thing when your friend is being bullied and is going through a hard time

woooooow slow down. What's with everyone assuming things on their own? For pete's sake, the only thing you know is Mark's msg! 

queenyeon said:
woooooow slow down. What's with everyone assuming things on their own? For pete's sake, the only thing you know is Mark's msg! 

Oops I wrote it wrong, that's what happens when you type quick, I meant that when your friend is having a fight and going through hard time. We can't deny that SOMETHING is going on between the two. 

There's so many scenarios and hidden things that one doesn't know what to believe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's sad that friends has to choose side. This is a no win situation for all. I don't see how their friendship can be repair to the level they once had. Especially for Mint and Mark. It seemed too personal to just pat each other on the back and move on. Mark needs to choose his words carefully down the road. And never put anything on social media if you are not ready to take the consequences.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
queenyeon said:
The line message was a group conversation where you can see that Boy,Margie,Nadech,and Kim responded- assuming they weren't hacked that is. And since Boy already admit to it, we just gotta wait for Marks response to this.

I'm fine with Yadech not involving themselves in this. If I were them and I'm close to both of them, I wouldn't want to just choose one and leave the other. Never know,they probably left the chat and texted them one on one privately and comforting them. But them saying they didn't know about this..tsk tsk. But since yadech is already out,hope they stay out :yes: I'm really proud that Boy and Margie stayed and helped this whole mess. Especially Margie,she's the only one still following all of them on IG :heart: you go girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.