Mark Prin Bashes Mint Chalida and Her Mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Adora said:
Kim put a thumbs up emoticon agreeing with Nadech, who said "Who the heck?" I think they were just shocked by the whole thing.
Oh thank goodness, even though she is close with mark i don't want her to just side with him..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
in the episode of today though it just started for me mark choose to sill silent wich i found the best solution until the press ask him to clarify and until that time with the new cap i still don't think chalida's mom or her are that innocent they for sure done something makes him out of control and he even ask her to cap his word like he know she is capable to do that and she did what a surprise plus he is knowing as bad mouth and he don't know to speak nice and gentel words and this has beeen saying soooooooooooo many time that's why his reaction no surprise for people who know him well 

i want to added something it's just a random question why all of this happening to mark in this period and one by one in a short time i mean first the fault scandal with the old news than the leaked pecs with vill and now this all this in a fews months i really think their's someone who's attaking him right now

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
in the episode of today though it just started for me mark choose to sill silent wich i found the best solution until the press ask him to clarify and until that time with the new cap i still don't think chalida's mom or her are that innocent they for sure done something makes him out of control and he even ask her to cap his word like he know she is capable to do that and she did what a surprise plus he is knowing as bad mouth and he don't know to speak nice and gentel words and this has beeen saying soooooooooooo many time that's why his reaction no surprise for people who know him well 

i want to added something it's just a random question why all of this happening to mark in this period and one by one in a short time i mean first the fault scandal with the old news than the leaked pecs with vill and now this all this in a fews months i really think their's someone who's attaking him right now

Doesn't Mark's manager wanted to create news for Mark? Isn't that the reason why the manager wants Chalida to accept dinner dates or theater dates with Mark, but then Chalida refused so that's why the manager hates her so much? 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ImQueen said:
Doesn't Mark's manager wanted to create news for Mark? Isn't that the reason why the manager wants Chalida to accept dinner dates or theater dates with Mark, but then Chalida refused so that's why the manager hates her so much? 
okey let's be realistic no emotions from the interview chalida's mom says she accepted to help him in some cases and she didn't get angry about it but when she get angry? when mark's manager as she sayd didn't want mark and chalida to be koo kwan here she get angry in other words if mark's manager wanted mark and chalida to be kookwan and make them fames with news dates and takes events together offen she wouldn't refuse plus mark's manager has ssssssoooooo manyyyy choice for mark to make news for him if she wants simply because he is in group of girl  and i want to added doni' you think mark always denied the news with chalida he didn't want to be in this situation with her because she is his freind it's that a bad thing 

What's up with Mark's manager, why would she want to break up Mark and Vill. I've got a feeling his manager has a crush on him or something. His manager is C-R-A-Z-Y

I bet Mark is going to pull another "Boy" interview.

I've got nothing to say anymore, I'm just refreshing spicy, this thread, fb, etc to see if Mark or Mint said anything. 

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Im surprised that some people are accepting of his disgusting behavior. That is not how i want my friends to treat my mom. No matter what my mother may do, my friends cannot and will not treat my mother that way. Also for those that think it's okay, try sorry and take responsibility next time. Own up to your mistake. Seems like no one knows how to do that anymore. Everything just seems okay because that's the way they are or they act. It's only okay if you make it okay. Its not okay with. I refuse to watch anything with mark from. No matter how much i anticipated ann and peter i will not watch it because unlike other people i cannot accept his actions. If he is a man and apologizes and come to a resolution without the foul mouth, vulgar words, horrible attitude, maybe then i will accept mark. There is no need to use those words.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
It could be that prior to all this there was an argument including Mark and his manager and Mint and her mom. Mint's mom must have got angry at Mark's manager and posted up that photo on IG intending to let Mark's manager see it but Mark saw it first and, of course, thought it was for him. He got angry, so he bashed Mint and her mom.

Adora said:
I have no idea either. If what was said about his manager is true, then I guess he/she just doesn't want Mark to be with anyone but his koo jin now (Kim). But I have a feeling he/she doesn't even like Kim either. It's scary, because his manager seems to be very possessive of him, and that's never a good thing in any case.

Agree, I feel Kim is being used just to break Mark from the other girls, then when everything is settled they'll get rid of Kim too. What a possessive manager...

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Mint doesnt need marks fame. I think she's been doing quite well. She did great in the juthathep series. And she delivered in cubic. Shes an excellent actress and she's improving. She's been in the industry for 13 years i think. She can ride on just connections or network alone.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
bella said:
Im surprised that some people are accepting of his disgusting behavior. That is not how i want my friends to treat my mom. No matter what my mother may do, my friends cannot and will not treat my mother that way. Also for those that think it's okay, try sorry and take responsibility next time. Own up to your mistake. Seems like no one knows how to do that anymore. Everything just seems okay because that's the way they are or they act. It's only okay if you make it okay. Its not okay with. I refuse to watch anything with mark from. No matter how much i anticipated ann and peter i will not watch it because unlike other people i cannot accept his actions. If he is a man and apologizes and come to a resolution without the foul mouth, vulgar words, horrible attitude, maybe then i will accept mark. There is no need to use those words.
no one says what he said was ok and tolerated it's realllly bad but this matter could be solved between them by apologizing or to fix it without explose it to the public by reviling it they want it to be a big issue and to make him in the corner of spotlight if you did something really bad to people you know for long time and have a relationship with and an accident happen and you react realllly baaaaaaddddlly and this person relive the situation to person who are not concerned to judge you what will you do   

bella said:

I think no one is accepting Mark's behaviour, but we still haven't heard his side of the story yet. I agree with all your points though. But we have to remember when watching dramas we shouldn't watch their work just because of their scandals, there's more scandalous people than Mark and there still wanted in the entertainment industry. He needs to own up to his mistake if he said such things and show us he's a true man.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like totally wanted to ignore this Drama, but I can't help it! Haha. I just finished reading all 7 pages. Got some good laughs in.

phatman said:
I like totally wanted to ignore this Drama, but I can't help it! Haha. I just finished reading all 7 pages. Got some good laughs in.

LOOL phatman! You must've enjoyed it, did you read my imaginary lakorn I made on this? XD

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh your comment makes me laugh haaaaaard  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  at least their is someone enjoying it   

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
^^^ I'm not sure if I should be happy or not that he seems chill LOL
it's seems that they are used by now to the gossip because he know he can't stop people of thinking and make judgment so what has happen already happen he has to deal with the buzz in a calm way and personally i found this the best way he want it to die asap  

Status
Not open for further replies.