Mark Prin Bashes Mint Chalida and Her Mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I believe this story. It only makes sense. After the hua jai series mark and mint had few events together. Which made no sense because it was popular it only makes sense to take events together to push the fame. Then rumors came out that his manager didn't like mint. Then Alex came out and he said he knew the person that was defaming mint. And then all of sudden mint and mark has news about eating together... (i dont quite remember but were they holding hands at dinner anyone?) Then mint stopped hanging out with the group as much. Then this. And for mom to confirm that he did i believe all of it. It makes me sad that kim would unfollow mint. She just chose a side. And poor mint, i can only wonder what she's going through. You want to be friend s with your friends but what they said hurts you. They think you're in the wrong when you dont even know what you did wrong. You just try to be nice and they're not happy with you. :( No matter what I'll still support Mint.

ip.smilez said:
@jana 55555 about JMA and Mint haha Yuppss This is exactly like a lakorn lol ! I also can't believe Kim unfollow Mint. It has to be a personal matter as well. Btw. His manager has access to his iPhone right? I am wondering if she was the one who wrote that to mints mom? Now we all are waiting to see what Mark and his manager have to say about this. Now I'm just going to sit back and grab some popcorn. Who wants to join me? Lol

What can I say? I'm bias with these two, he had to be brought into this.. XD

Obviously Kim and Mint have some problem...

HIs manager has access to his phone? I wouldn't want some person looking at what I do on my phone! I can't even bear it if my mom went through my phone, no I don't do anything guilty hehe, I just feel my privacy is being intruded.  Hey we need to make this a lakorn here's my summary on this if they made a lakorn:

Mark and Mint, who are now considered kookwan, are widely popular. They are in demand and later fall in love with each other. Then a n'rai manager gets into the picture, she is jealous of Mint, she wants Mark all for herself. The n'rai manager convinces Mark to leave his manager Ae, and she will be his manager instead. Mark, who is a naive man, agrees. His manager schemes that his kookwan will be Kim. So after her schemes finally works, people forgot about Mark's original kookwan and this causes Mint to be heartbroken because Mark abandoned her. 

Later Nok decides he wants to pair them up again, there was some tension, but both sides agreed. Mark and Mint had an awkward first meeting after a while. Meanwhile Mint met the handsome, quiet James Ma, the half Hong Kong-Thai. Mint was very attracted to him and fell in love with him after she got to know him better. 

So after Mark and Mint's lakorn came out, it was a huge success. People were now confused who is Mark's real Kookwan. This causes his manager to be furious and try to get him back with Kim in another lakorn. Later Mint and James Ma's lakorn comes out and lots of people were wondering who was Mint's real Kookwan as well. Was it Mark or James? 

Mark was really jealous of Mint's new Kookwan, his manager got an idea and told him how Mint and her mom were so into this kookwan thing and she poisoned evil thoughts into Mark's mind blah blah blah. Mark sends mean messages to Mint's mom. Mint is confused, her friends were suddenly unfolloewing her when she didn't do anything wrong. James, who found out about this situation, goes to Mint and gives his full support, her only true friend who's sticking by her side. How will this all end? Will Mark finally realize he's wrong? And who will Mint choose: Mark or James?

Omg I just made a new lakorn! I'm just loving this! Mwahahaha XD I should be a scriptwriter and send this to someone! Hope you all have a good laugh from my imaginary lakorn summary LOL

I'll be joining you Smilez, I get my popcorn. This is better than YLC XD

Wow I'm seeing a lot of people are on this thread. LOL 

simplysweet

Simplysweet
ip.smilez said:
@jana 55555 about JMA and Mint haha Yuppss This is exactly like a lakorn lol ! I also can't believe Kim unfollow Mint. It has to be a personal matter as well. Btw. His manager has access to his iPhone right? I am wondering if she was the one who wrote that to mints mom? Now we all are waiting to see what Mark and his manager have to say about this. Now I'm just going to sit back and grab some popcorn. Who wants to join me? Lol
Save me some popcorn smilez!! Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
What can I say? I'm bias with these two, he had to be brought into this.. XD

Obviously Kim and Mint have some problem...

HIs manager has access to his phone? I wouldn't want some person looking at what I do on my phone! I can't even bear it if my mom went through my phone, no I don't do anything guilty hehe, I just feel my privacy is being intruded.  Hey we need to make this a lakorn here's my summary on this if they made a lakorn:

Mark and Mint, who are now considered kookwan, are widely popular. They are in demand and later fall in love with each other. Then a n'rai manager gets into the picture, she is jealous of Mint, she wants Mark all for herself. The n'rai manager convinces Mark to leave his manager Ae, and she will be his manager instead. Mark, who is a naive man, agrees. His manager schemes that his kookwan will be Kim. So after her schemes finally works, people forgot about Mark's original kookwan and this causes Mint to be heartbroken because Mark abandoned her. 

Later Nok decides he wants to pair them up again, there was some tension, but both sides agreed. Mark and Mint had an awkward first meeting after a while. Meanwhile Mint met the handsome, quiet James Ma, the half Hong Kong-Thai. Mint was very attracted to him and fell in love with him after she got to know him better. 

So after Mark and Mint's lakorn came out, it was a huge success. People were now confused who is Mark's real Kookwan. This causes his manager to be furious and try to get him back with Kim in another lakorn. Later Mint and James Ma's lakorn comes out and lots of people were wondering who was Mint's real Kookwan as well. Was it Mark or James? 

Mark was really jealous of Mint's new Kookwan, his manager got an idea and told him how Mint and her mom were so into this kookwan thing and she poisoned evil thoughts into Mark's mind blah blah blah. Mark sends mean messages to Mint's mom. Mint is confused, her friends were suddenly unfolloewing her when she didn't do anything wrong. James, who found out about this situation, goes to Mint and gives his full support, her only true friend who's sticking by her side. How will this all end? Will Mark finally realize he's wrong? And who will Mint choose: Mark or James?

Omg I just made a new lakorn! I'm just loving this! Mwahahaha XD I should be a scriptwriter and send this to someone! Hope you all have a good laugh from my imaginary lakorn summary LOL

I'll be joining you Smilez, I get my popcorn. This is better than YLC XD

Wow I'm seeing a lot of people are on this thread. LOL 
Lmao. This was surprisingly interesting to read. I kind of want to know what happens next.

Mahalo said:
Lmao. This was surprisingly interesting to read. I kind of want to know what happens next.

I should make a fan fiction. LOL  My cousin is sitting next to me and she's dying from laughter from reading my lakorn "summary"  :hide:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@bella; ohhh the memories!

@ss; no worries! I got you covered on the popcorn haha

LMFAO JANA hahaha I visualized everything when I was reading your summary hahaha I'm not sure if his managers have access to this phone. I was just wondering if they did or not. I feel ya :) don't like anyone touching or going through my phone lol

ip.smilez said:
LMFAO JANA hahaha I visualized everything when I was reading your summary hahaha I'm not sure if his managers have access to this phone. I was just wondering if they did or not. I feel ya :) don't like anyone touching or going through my phone lol

Hmm, I can't imagine Mark just saying "Oh go right ahead, you can look through my phone, I'm sure you won't do anything on it" XD

Real life fact: Phone= Life

I've written crazier and funnier stories. I'm just too lazy :p  I should send this to Nok Chatchai, maybe he'll make a lakorn out of this XD Omg I was thinking of writing a fan fiction, but I had no ideas. Maybe I should make one based on this  :bhehe:

Wow hello ten users, I think this thread is more interesting than the "Currently Broadcasting.." XD

Lots of likes today, I just left my laptop for a few minutes then BAM! I whole flood of likes came in, thank you all *bows*

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
As a fan who has followed Mark's work since the beginning, I believe what he did is possible. Mark has always been known to be a bad boy and he doesn't fail to portray that image as well. As much as I adore him, it's actually hard for me to admit this but I have to because as we all know, they're humans too and have a bad side to them as well. They're not all saints. It's not that I don't like him anymore. I still do but he doesn't have that spark he used to have on me anymore whether the news is true or not.
If you're an M&M fan, it wouldn't come to you as a surprise - what Mint's mom said in her interview. It's old news for M&M fans.
Smilez, save me some of those popcorn too! Haha And Jana, your lakorn got me rolling. LOL

roselovesice said:
As a fan who has followed Mark's work since the beginning, I believe what he did is possible. Mark has always been known to be a bad boy and he doesn't fail to portray that image as well. As much as I adore him, it's actually hard for me to admit this but I have to because as we all know, they're humans too and have a bad side to them as well. They're not all saints. It's not that I don't like him anymore. I still do but he doesn't have that spark he used to have on me anymore whether the news is true or not.
If you're an M&M fan, it wouldn't come to you as a surprise - what Mint's mom said in her interview. It's old news for M&M fans.
Smilez, save me some of those popcorn too! Haha And Jana, your lakorn got me rolling. LOL

Agreed, I still like Mark but we all know his image. This doesn't stop me from liking him and of course I follow all his work, nobody is perfect but there is a line where you have to be careful not to cross. 

Thank you *bows* ! Me and my little mind :D 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Or maybe he left his phone laying around and his managers took a dip in it!? Lol oh whatever his side of the story is, I'm waiting to hear all about it.

Let the truth be told!!! Yes Rose, this doesn't come as a surprise to most of us. How worser can it get from here!? Lol what to do when these two are the main characters of my mv(s). Haahhaah

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
It has been revealed! I wonder what Ch3 would do about this... Nevertheless, please don't let anything happen to my lovely Chalida :( 

ip.smilez said:
Or maybe he left his phone laying around and his managers took a dip in it!? Lol oh whatever his side of the story is, I'm waiting to hear all about it.

Let the truth be told!!! Yes Rose, this doesn't come as a surprise to most of us. How worser can it get from here!? Lol what to do when these two are the main characters of my mv(s). Haahhaah

Wow, I can see that. The manager's evil mind: "Mwahaha, finally I've waited all these years to do this.. Mark will be mine forever..."

ImQueen said:
It has been revealed! I wonder what Ch3 would do about this... Nevertheless, please don't let anything happen to my lovely Chalida :( 

They would plan a press conference or they'll talk about this at an event. I'm sure nothing will happen to Chalida. She didn't do anything. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Reminds me of Ruk Sudrit hahaha Wawa's character Maya was controlled by her greedy manager who made her have news with her co-star for popularity hahah

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am exited for the next episode what will happen? will mark talk and defend his self? or will he just stay silent and takes all this bashs and hates comments and judgment? or will he be a fighter? we will see? but until now i still can't believe the story of the mom of 100% + someone who leaked such thing 1000000% he had a bad attention from it logic say that and that person who is? what he reallly want  he is the real neng'rai another thing how can mark says those things out of the blue every reaction had an action before either it's good or bad reactions soo... 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So many bad news for Mark.

I dont know but is it possible that it's because of his manager that is why he left Ae's agency. I dont know if Mark is still following Ae on IG but Ae is still following him. Lol.

There is always two sides to a story, lets wait and see what Mark and maybe his manager have to said about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.