Mark Prin Bashes Mint Chalida and Her Mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahalo said:
I really hate to see a friendship fall apart due to a man. I don't understand why Kim would be involved. I know her and Mark are close. But this just unofficially confirmed that they're dating? Poor Mint! She has been struggling in the ET world since she started. If Mark truly did utter these words, he probably asked her if she's jealous of his success with another koo jin, since they were a former koo jin before MK came along.

It would be so sad to see a beautiful friendship fall apart, but why would he mention this all of a sudden, I just don't get how how he suddenly thinks she's jealous that he's having success with his other koo jin... 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
It would be so sad to see a beautiful friendship fall apart, but why would he mention this all of a sudden, I just don't get how how he suddenly thinks she's jealous that he's having success with his other koo jin... 
I honestly don't know where this news came from and how it leaked, but there is some truth to it since her mom came to clarify that it's true to some extent. However, she's not targeting Mark; she's referring to his manager as the instigator. If it's not true, why are they all unfollowing each other? Lol. A good way to play this off is to still be friends online and say it's false news like how everyone else brushes off ridiculous gossips. But in this modern age, they make it so obvious that something's going on through the use of social media. What ever happened to keeping things to yourself? Don't post up quotes or anything and don't treat your friendship like it's a virtual thing where you can just cut it off and on by following or unfollowing each other. I miss the 90s! Gosh. Communication is so screwed up now and days. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
queenyeon said:
What a mess 
Tell me about it. lol

Gosh, now that everything has finally sunk in, I'm actually feeling sad now. My poor Chalida. :( It's so sad to see friendships fall apart like this. I once went through the same problem but I believe that there's an opportunity for them to go back to how they used to be like, Kim and Mint I should say. Hopefully things are okay with them too although what happened on IG told us otherwise. It's gonna be awhile until this problem dies down.

Oh my M&M shipper heart.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am i the only one to found this very weird i mean in the story of mint's mom she said their's a time mark's manager ask from mint to allow to mark to depass the limit and let him for exemple touch her hand or somthing like that and mint doesn't know what to do so she told her mother oh pleaase she's a big girl  who believe this their is so mutch exaggeration in her story liike mint is toy and had no brain and about his line and the inflow things their must be some thing more deeep and realistic happened make them react like this    and it just my point of view

Mahalo said:
I honestly don't know where this news came from and how it leaked, but there is some truth to it since her mom came to clarify that it's true to some extent. However, she's not targeting Mark; she's referring to his manager as the instigator. If it's not true, why are they all unfollowing each other? Lol. A good way to play this off is to still be friends online and say it's false news like how everyone else brushes off ridiculous gossips. But in this modern age, they make it so obvious that something's going on through the use of social media. What ever happened to keeping things to yourself? Don't post up quotes or anything and don't treat your friendship like it's a virtual thing where you can just cut it off and on by following or unfollowing each other. I miss the 90s! Gosh. Communication is so screwed up now and days. 

I agree and its true, they're making things so obvious especially through IG. Usually when my friends fight I don't get into it and i don't take sides. I tell each of them that its their problem that I shouldn't get involved with but I'm friends with both no matter what. I'm just saying Kim shouldn't have unfollowed Mint because of a problem with Mark. 

roselovesice said:
Tell me about it. lol

Gosh, now that everything has finally sunk in, I'm actually feeling sad now. My poor Chalida. :( It's so sad to see friendships fall apart like this. I once went through the same problem but I believe that there's an opportunity for them to go back to how they used to be like, Kim and Mint I should say. Hopefully things are okay with them too although what happened on IG told us otherwise. It's gonna be awhile until this problem dies down.

Oh my M&M shipper heart.

I wonder how Mark and Mint will face each after all this. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think it's only a mess if people make it to be. I think Mark is very neutral, his manager is still very neutral. I don't buy into the rumor yet. It's still very vague. Mark has mentioned multiple times before there is nothing to be jealous about MK lol unless people make it in their heads to be jealous. I don't think Mark is the type to say, "Are you jealous I'm koo-jin with Kim and we are so more popular?" Funny.

I am neutral at this point. Any person can say anything but being neutral is a clear mind.

unnichan

sarNie Egg
@DaisyDukes
Exactly! A rumor is just that. Regardless of what is going on on IG, whose following whom. I'd definitely noticed the lack of interaction but no one knows what's going on except the individuals involved. It makes no sense this "LINE" business is back around given how easy it is to get access and falsify. There are a plethora of reasons to do the things we do and just as many factors that create the same result. Fans have to learn that they can't believe what they read, hear or see, due to the simple fact they don't know their subjects personally.
It's best to believe the best and time will prove itself. They are all young and silly things (especially people) try to come in and destroy good things all the time. I'm sure we've all experienced something similar in our own lives.
I'm sure it will all blow over in one way or another whether there's any type of truth to the matter or not. Personally, I don't think it really matters given it's their personal lives. Conversations that are captured through media are only a fish-eyed view of reality. There's no one's dialogues at any given time, on the planet, that can't be misconstrued and misinterpreted.
I say, fans have faith in your "interest" and remember they are human beings. Humans in the public eye where everything they say (or don't) gets blown out of proportion and their actions get magnified beyond imagination.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i may sounds crazy but i have a feeling this is a matter relited to kimmy in some how from my observation i think mark he's defending kimmy because 2 month ago kim posted some words in her ig about betrayed soo idk but i really feel their is some conexion btween all this things any way no one know the real truth beside them any one can come up with any conclusion and as they like so that's don't really matter time go on so everything with it right :shrug:  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah. I don't want to say, "I don't think they're dumb enough to show the whole world their problems through social media," BUT kids nowadays...smh. Haha.

Rumors will be rumors. I hardly believe any rumors anymore. I sort of go into denial and forget them...if they relate to my bias. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I always believe when there's smoke there's fire.

I am not a shipper for any couple. I don't ship anyone since Kob/Num and we all know how that goes lol. Anyway back to topic,for Mark and Kim to not follow Mint any more there has to be some sort of disconnection between them. A friend does not wake up one morning and decided to just stop following someone they considered "close friend".  And to say there's no truth to this, it has to be at a certain extent for Mint's mom to even speak out. She is an adult, so she's not going to get into some kid's argument for the sake of it. And if Mark directed the comments to her then it's something he should have never ever do. Especially, to a mother of your so called "friend". I think that regardless of what he has with Mint's mom, he should save it to bring his points out behind closed doors. That is the mature thing to do, instead of everything has to be publicize through social media, basically for what?

As much as these celebs don't want their personal lives to be played out through the lens, yet they themselves put it there for all to see. If I was Mint and Mark went out of his way to say something towards my mom, then I probably wouldn't want to be friends. One thing to direct things toward me, another to direct it to my parents. It is something that should not be cross.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The thing is Mark has yet to come out to deny the allegation against him. Even if Mark didn't say those things, theres definitely something that had happened and because they traded their personal life for fame, they are always under the watchful eyes.

^^^ Agree, I've been noticing some things going on in the gang...  Something MUST have happened. It might be this or something else.. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This is a mess. lol I use to ship these two hard way back in 10' and believe that they were even a real item but as time went by, I learned to let go lol If I was still that shipper from 10' my heart would've shattered into a million pieces. But now, it's the whatevers lmao They were cute together tho haha It's mind blowing that back in 11' speculations about his manager's doings and not liking Mint are actually true. In Feb 11' that's when the changes started happening and MM weren't allow to be seen together and I remember this got us MM fans confused? Why the sudden changes!? Anything involving these two will always end up on a bad note. M&M unfollow each other last year around April/May. When they both went together to accept the Spicy Award at the beginning of this year, MM looked sincerely happy and fine but couple months after that when he showed up as her guest to one of her events, there was awkward tension between their interactions....again.This news is disheartening and it will take a matter of time to let this pass especially since it does involve Khun Mae May. I would never ever let anyone talk down like that to my mother....ever! Did he not learn how to respect elders while growing up? His managers are to blame? He's a grown man tho who has a mind set and mouth of his own to control his damn actions so partly it's his own fault too.You may have someone by your ear telling you what to do but at the end of the day, it's still "you" who makes the decision to take action upon what you're being told to do Smh. Hope he takes this as a learning lesson.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
The thing is Mark has yet to come out to deny the allegation against him. Even if Mark didn't say those things, theres definitely something that had happened and because they traded their personal life for fame, they are always under the watchful eyes.
chai chai ! Unfollowing each other on Ig is a big statement.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
I have nothing to say to this... But it looks like there's no reuniting for these two anytime soon...

http://sugar-daily.com/mark-prin-uses-nasty-words-and-bash-mint-chalida-and-her-mother/
Jana no renioun is fine with me lmao I don't think I am able to watch these two together anymore after knowing, he used such vulgar words on Mint's mom.

@rose; I'm still questioning why Mint/her mom should be jealous of him being happy!? Lol because she doesn't have a kookwan like him? Pfffft.

ip.smilez said:
Jana no renioun is fine with me lmao I don't think I am able to watch these two together anymore after knowing, he used such vulgar words on Mint's mom.

@rose; I'm still questioning why Mint/her mom should be jealous of him being happy!? Lol because she doesn't have a kookwan like him? Pfffft.

Whether its true or not I think a lot of people will not look at them as a couple as they did before. They're probably going to avoid each other for a while. I just can't believe Kim could unfollow Mint. 

James Ma and Mint can be kookwan now lol jk, but most people consider her kookwan James (for example me), they've got a big fanbase in Pantip, Facebook, and IG...

Omg all this kookwan stuff is frustrating...

ip.smilez said:
This is a mess. lol I use to ship these two hard way back in 10' and believe that they were even a real item but as time went by, I learned to let go lol If I was still that shipper from 10' my heart would've shattered into a million pieces. But now, it's the whatevers lmao They were cute together tho haha It's mind blowing that back in 11' speculations about his manager's doings and not liking Mint are actually true. In Feb 11' that's when the changes started happening and MM weren't allow to be seen together and I remember this got us MM fans confused? Why the sudden changes!? Anything involving these two will always end up on a bad note. M&M unfollow each other last year around April/May. When they both went together to accept the Spicy Award at the beginning of this year, MM looked sincerely happy and fine but couple months after that when he showed up as her guest to one of her events, there was awkward tension between their interactions....again.This news is disheartening and it will take a matter of time to let this pass especially since it does involve Khun Mae May. I would never ever let anyone talk down like that to my mother....ever! Did he not learn how to respect elders while growing up? His managers are to blame? He's a grown man tho who has a mind set and mouth of his own to control his damn actions so partly it's his own fault too.You may have someone by your ear telling you what to do but at the end of the day, it's still "you" who made the decision to take action upon what you're being told to do Smh. Hope he takes this as a learning lesson.

I liked them in 2010 too but it wasn't an extreme "omg I'm going to stalk you and you better pair up again" love. I feel bad for M Team Shippers because this must be heartbreaking for them. Bad things always happen when these two are involved. I don't really want to reveal my thoughts on Mark yet until I hear from his side what actually happened. But if he actually wrote that to Mint's mom we should not just blame it on the manager alone. He's 24 and is now responsible for his actions. This is like those stupid pr'eks who have n'rais whispering into their ears bad things and they believe it, then we curse that pr'ek for being so stupid...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ip.smilez said:
Hahhaha Yes! I know, right? Tell me about it! Seriously! lolol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@jana 55555 about JMA and Mint haha Yuppss This is exactly like a lakorn lol ! I also can't believe Kim unfollow Mint. It has to be a personal matter as well. Btw. His manager has access to his iPhone right? I am wondering if she was the one who wrote that to mints mom? Now we all are waiting to see what Mark and his manager have to say about this. Now I'm just going to sit back and grab some popcorn. Who wants to join me? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.