Mark Prin Bashes Mint Chalida and Her Mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Adora said:
I respect Kim's, Nadech's, Yaya's, Boy's, and Margie's decisions to either stay out of this mess or to try to make things less heated between Mark and Mint. Good job to all of them! Still waiting to hear from Mark and Mint sooner or later. Hope the best for them.
Kim has not said a word.  From what's been discussed in this thread, it seems she is siding with Mark by removing Mint off her IG.  I assume this is why people are saying she's siding with Mark. Not to mention her sister's post on the whole thing.

Nadech and Yaya are neutral, but are getting backlash for lying they know nothing of the situation in the first place.

Boy and Margie are neutral as well, but trying to mediate the situation to save a friendship that seems impossible to be saved.

If kudos were to go to any of them, I think Boy and Margie may be more deserving.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I can see that a lot of you are upset about Yadech claiming that they don't know anything about Mark and Mint issue. If I were Yadech I would do the same. It's best to say I don't know than to know. If they claim they know anything the reporter will hound them with the what, when and how question. Just because Yadech didn't tell them to calm down or to chill doesn't mean their less of a friend. We don't know what's behind close door. They probably chat one on one privately. No need to expose to the whole world about it. Some choose to be publicly and some choose to be private.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Regardless of how this started or WHO started it, I think the one thing remains is that Mark should come out and apologize. Either for his words (if he said/typed them) or just the fact that it's a scandal that involves him. He should come out and defend Mint like a man. If he was a true, "look poochai" (gentleman) the right thing to do is to apologize. (whether he's wrong or not)

Examples of sorries:
"Sorry for the scandal and gossip that has formulated. I have no idea how this came about. Those LINE IM's were not from me."
OR
"Sorry for the scandal and gossip that has formulated. I am reflecting on my words. They were not intentional, and it got out of my control."
OR
"I apologize to Nong Mint for dragging this out. I don't know what overcame me. I must apologize to my fans and Mint's mother."

Just a few things he can say to clear it up. Not that it would right any wrongs with just a few words, but at least the fans can find some closure.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The funny thing is, if it's true that M&M have beef, it's between a guy and a girl...? Shouldn't the guy be more lenient towards the girl? Wouldn't the girl just ignore the guy? Haha. Ok well this drama is intense!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I swear I've been living life peacefully for a year, and as soon as I step back into the thai ENT boom! Mteam are at it again.
Gotta give bargie props for helping to calm the situation down. If I were them , I wouldn't know what to do.
It's just a bit frustrating to see yet another problem that will come in and break mteam's friendship (not like it was a whole before this anyways).

jun ji

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
I can see that a lot of you are upset about Yadech claiming that they don't know anything about Mark and Mint issue. If I were Yadech I would do the same. It's best to say I don't know than to know. If they claim they know anything the reporter will pound them with the what, when and how question. Just because Yadech didn't tell them to calm down or to chill doesn't mean their less of a friend. We don't know what's behind close door. They probably chat one on one privately. No need to expose to the whole world about it. Some choose to be publicly and some choose to be private.
If it were me, I would rather say that I am aware of the situation but would prefer not to get involved and to leave it to the parties involved to work things out themselves.  It does not mean that I am any less of a friend but that I would rather stay neutral to both sides.  This way I am not lying about not knowing at least.

However, there's bound to be backlash no matter what.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Regardless they would have been hounded by media since they are part of the Lom gang. I know it sucks when two people gets into an argument, a chain of names will be popping left and right regardless of their involvement. Involvement in entertainment world means knowing a conflict exist. And when you deny it, you will become the liar. That wasn't a smart move. They could have pulled a Boy. He admits he knows there's a beef going on but he's not involve in the matter and he has nothing much to say about it since he doesn't exactly know what has been said and done. He tells the media to wait until Mark and Chalida comes out and let the two resolve it themselves. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Today, reporters went to ask Tu Piyawadee (Producer of Wave Media) if the channel will "ban" or reduce Mark's future work.  Tu firmly said, "it shouldn't be.  I would never reduce Mark's work. Mark is still pra'ek for my next lakorn (Buang Athitarn)."  She also added that Mark is a very sweet person.  If anyone knows him, he is very na-rak (sweet/cute). What happened could be a result of bad mood.  She also stated, "If you ask me honestly, I know that Mark did not mean based on the words. The words are "raeng"--extreme, but he did not mean it at all." She advised politely on the last part with "thuk thaan", a very formal word for 'everyone', "To all of the fans of Mark, never should you judge a person based on something (mistake) that was said or done once".

Reporters also ask if the channel will do some coaching to the kids. She says the channel does have coaching policy of that sort, but it's hard to track them all. She did advise that it's also up to the manager, parents and child (Mark) himself to be careful next time. Must think before act and talk.

~~

I think that among all the dramas in the clouds, there are still people out there who know Mark better and believe that Mark is not "bad" like what most people or trolls claim. I would still like to hear Mark's reasoning and explanation but I would never judge him any different or look at him any differently. Perhaps an apology to an elderly person may be required but in the end it's still up to Mark to decide whether or not the apology is necessary because only he knows why he did what he did between them. Of course, I don't advocate for using vulgar language to any elderly person, but sometimes it really depends on what is the situation.

No matter what, Mark will always have the support.  I hope that he can learn from all these negative experiences and move on. Not that this is relevant, LOL, but oh goodness, Mark's mom just followed Kim yesterday. lol 555+ MKpantip captured it for me. ahahaha. Mark is still busy filming scenes for Ab Rak Online. I wonder why reporters haven't chased him down yet, or maybe they don't care much about the whole thing. Not sure, or maybe they're waiting for a press conference. lol

Su su everyone! :thumbsup:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
With this situation, Mark has no choice but to apologize. As a decent human being he needs to because those kind of language should not be used in public on a woman...who is a mother of your friend. That part alone should make him think twice before uttering those words. She is your mother's friend. He would not like it if Nadech or Boy says it to his mom. Think about that.

You can not use mad as an excuse and if he used this kind of language cause he's mad then the "boy" needs to have his temper under control. Like I said, if he has a beef with Mint just keep it there. At least they are in the same age group. What he did is in a very poor taste no way around it. And if he goes around and act like the sun always shine and nothing happen then the people around fail him big time. I am sure there's someone around him that's sane enough to know what he said is wrong and tell him so.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What if Mark was the victim? Haha. Jk. Sometimes it's the woman...just saying. Hehe.

But I go by this morale that no mother should ever be cursed at no matter how horrible they are. I know someone, who's a mother, who I dislike with a passion. However, I've never cursed at her... She doesn't deserve any words from me. That's how I think of it. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
No one hates Mark or believe he is evil/bad person, don't put words into others (at least from the commenters on here). People are just disappointed in the choice of words he used. As mad as you are, cursing an elder is rude. I often get mad at elders but the usage of words does not contain vulgar words unless it's in dramaland. I have went off on a character before (see Hotel King).

SonYukView4ever

I did not put words in your mouth or anyone's mouth. I have read a lot of worst comments from the internet. People use way lower, even more vulgar language out there. Please get real. Again, did not say it was "you". I did not put words in your mouth. What I stated was a general statement from what I see all over the internet. Read carefully.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
A gentlemen adult..regardless wouldn't say it...If did...will apologize. .No matter who's at fault...chivalry is dead mm...props. to Margie and boy who try to defused it....though I understand not wanting to get involved. ..Cuz he was heated...

Mistake is there for us to learn and grow/evolve as a person. ..so its very forgivable if that person who recognized..make amend and improve (genuinely)...not so much if they don't hold accountable for that actions

We can't control what other ppl do BUT WE CAN CONTROL WHAT WE DO AND HOW WE REACT TO IT.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Again....all we have are snippet of what ppl said...

None is truer than other

Fact is there the "line" msg...vulgar words is said. ..none Should be spoken to a "friends" mother

fun

Expired Sarnie
DaisyDukes* said:
I did not put words in your mouth or anyone's mouth. I have read a lot of worst comments from the internet. People use way lower, even more vulgar language out there. Please get real. Again, did not say it was "you". I did not put words in your mouth. What I stated was a general statement from what I see all over the internet. Read carefully.
My apology for miss reading your earlier comment. I'm just saying that not the people here at the very least believe Mark is a bad person, they are disappointed in his choice of words toward an elderly especially to one who you once been friends with. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Spitting on anyone is the most degrading thing you can do to a human being.
That's why people are furious. The vulgar use of profanity isn't all that bad honestly...
The context is what people have a problem with.

Like I stated earlier, whether it was his LINE messages or not, he should come out and apologize.
That's how you get redeemed in the Thai Industry.

SonYukView4ever

Actually, I don't oppose the "apology" if what it claimed "spitting" was really what Mark said. But, until I hear an answer from Mark, I am still neutral.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Spitting on anyone is the most degrading thing you can do to a human being.
That's why people are furious. The vulgar use of profanity isn't all that bad honestly...
The context is what people have a problem with.

Like I stated earlier, whether it was his LINE messages or not, he should come out and apologize.
That's how you get redeemed in the Thai Industry.

Maybe he's too pissed to apologies.  

Status
Not open for further replies.