Mark Prin and Mint Natwara

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol not really into the concept but i have to admit both look nice in this photoshoot. I just hope Mteam shippers can refrain themselves 555

Saifah

bite me x___
I think this photoshoot is really cute

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh no way I can stand watch this photo. Im so mad when see this they should give to to yaya and min c from the lakorn. Whatever they will shooting for or give to other girl that more beautiful for me she kind old,don't agree with this they put much of sweet on this shot. Mad mad mad. I m start to angry when i first see the cover. More angry than I lose my 40 dollar today:>[

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
why does yaya's name always has to be brought up whenever there's something involved with mark? seriously leave the poor girl alone! :facepalm:

besides, she's wayy too young and innocent to be in this kind of photoshoot.

anyways ... BACK TO THIS PHOTOSHOOT it's actually nice. I like the colours vibration, Mark's hair looks good (new haircut?) and Mint's make up is nicely done. If they're actually in a relationship together, then good for them.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I love this photoshoot! What a nice concept for them.
Mark is just always smoking amazing with his looks. Mint looks good~!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh no way I can stand watch this photo. Im so mad when see this they should give to to yaya and min c from the lakorn.
why does yaya's name always has to be brought up whenever there's something involved with mark? seriously leave the poor girl alone! :facepalm:
I just hope Mteam shippers can refrain themselves 555
why does mteam always has to be brought up whenever there's something involved with mark+natwara? seriously leave mteam alone! :facepalm:
Couldn't resist. :lolyup:

On-topic. This is actually a pretty risque photoshoot. But it's nicely done. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
they make a nice couple and this shoot is really, like, intimate and cute, which helps me totally imagine them being together for real...which is probably at LEAST 75% possibly true. lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this shoot is average but it would be better and look nicer if they switch it to
Mint Chalida with Mark Mint N looks kind old next to him

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i got a curious question to ask u all gals here :nailbiter:
Is Mark and Mint N truly dating? :scratchchin:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no way I can stand watch this photo. Im so mad when see this they should give to to yaya and min c from the lakorn. Whatever they will shooting for or give to other girl that more beautiful for me she kind old,don't agree with this they put much of sweet on this shot. Mad mad mad. I m start to angry when i first see the cover. More angry than I lose my 40 dollar today:>[
Omg, i said the same thing. I cant stand seeing these two together,... Me so mad too...
i wish he had a shoot like this with Mint C. but never happens :(