Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New MK thing 7-19-2021.

Mark and Kim calling out for the release of Free mRNA vaccines for all Thai citizens in Thailand.

** we do not need to explain what's happening in Thailand right now and how their government is handling the COVID-19 crisis. We hope everyone can have access to Covid-19 vaccines for free **

Mark Prin and Kimberley Philippines Fanpage

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New MK thing :) 7-20-2021

Always trying to help in their own way ❤

Cr. suchadastartrek: We help each other cook and distribute 300 boxes to the camp workers (we cook by ourselves every step of the way. The menu is Stir-Fried Chili Paste with Chicken and Long Beans, Stir-Fried Chicken with Ginger, Stir-Fried Noodles with Pork ). Food distributed this time by @Kimmy_kimberley @mark_prin Thank you very much Mark Kim for making me work on this big merit. Thank you to all the brothers and sisters who became necessary cooks. Tired but fun

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Because I miss everyone so much so I want everyone to come and get ready to do activities with us. #CookingCourse or #dinnerOmakase. The first 10 customers who have accumulated the most products at FamilyMart
Long time no see I miss you all very much. Take good care of yourself. See you soon +
More details @FamilyMart_th
Note: Dates, times and activities are carried out in accordance with the policies prescribed by law.