Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Summary of Mark's interview with Nine Entertain

Mark: "Now I'm 30 years old, I want to have kids at 32 years old"
where he was asked about his future plans, marriage and kids.

Mark admits that he is a straightforward person whom many people already knew, which may not being the same characters in drama, he does whatever he wants to do, he says whatever he wants to say. He is not a guy in a suit, just looks handsome but he is an adventurous person.

What else does a 30 year old guy named "Mark Prin" want to do? He replied clearly, "I want to get married" then he laughs “I may not plan it in this or two years but I asked people around me if this time is appropriate. Always consult with Kim that I want everything to be a little more ready and gradually change status.

"Now, I'm 30 years old, I want to have kids at 32 years old (laughs), if it is older than that I start getting old. I want to see my kids grow up while I can do and I still want to play with my kids.

If you became a father what kind of father will you be? "I think I will be a father who is very possessive and spoil my kids. Do you want girl or boy? I want a boy, as I told you that I am very possessive of my kids (laughs). ”

What is your perspective of love at now, has it changed from the original? Mark replied clearly that "a little bit change but I think I am the same. When I love someone I love really hard and that person being my everything.

translation cr: thicha_lp

Mark Prin and Kimberley Philippines Fanpage

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
A new video :) 11-21-2020.

Facebook

Kim asking the fan club to take care of Mark on his event | 11.21.2020
Mark and Kim had different events at Central Ladprao today and Kim's event finished an hour before Mark's so she asked the fan club after her event to take care of her P'Mark at his event

Mark at his event also said they've met in the morning before their respective events
They don't stop being cute, right?

Video Cr. _.smemee._

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another video from 11-21-2020 :).

Facebook

Mark said he met Kim before his event | Toyota Best Deal Best Day event | 11.21.2020
Cute moment from Mark's event yesterday for "Toyota Best Deal Best Day" when Mark asked the fans how they are.
Fans: "We met Kim" (earlier)
P'Mark: "What?"
Fans: "We met Kim"
P'Mark: "Did you met Kim?"
Fans: "Yeees"
P'Mark: "Today, I met her this morning"
Look at that big smile after. The happiness of meeting up with Kim before their different jobs yesterday. ayeeeeeh. The face of love
♥

marfear_mk1922

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another video from 11-21-2020 :).

Facebook

Cute moment from Kim's event yesterday | 11.21.2020
[Eng sub] Cute and shy moment from Kim's Slim Concept event yesterday where they played a little game with a fan and the host asked the name of the lead actor in Ton Ruk Rim Rua (MK lakorn in 2013)