Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
Thank u dear
Yeah I sow her with James ma and James ja the way who they look at her is totally different ;) is it ? Or only me feel that way ?
I use to think also if mark not serious with her they will be alot but after ( Corona) he have alot of interview (teacher,myhusband and p Anne) all this interview show how he is really love and care about her ❤
Hmmm.. I don't know but the way I see James Ma and James Ji with Kim is just friendly. Kim is closer with James Ma because they have the same group of friends (Yaya, Margie). When I became a MK fan, I never thought Mark is not serious with Kim. It shows with the interactions that I don't see much they do with other people. :)

Amna

sarNie Egg
I feel this is the different between new fans and old fan .
U guys ship them from before its already 7 years u have that confidence but for me almost 2 month I dont have that much , I feel jealousy spical when I see ather fans ship them with ather spical mark with many female and they have videos I start to compare sometimes I need times to reach that confidence be patient i will reach that soon :love::thumbup:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More pictures from 8-23-2020 :).

kimmy_kimberley
And again! Happy birthday Tommy bro & KenKen my nephy ❤❤ Thank you @sixsensessamui @dsthailand for this special surprise dinner naka 23.08.2020

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More pictures :) 8-24-2020.

kimmy_kimberley
@sixsensessamui @dsthailand

kimmy_kimberley
As free as the ocean

kimmy_kimberley
Blessed ✨ @sixsensessamui @dsthailand

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More pictures :) 8-24-2020.