Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mark and Kim posted greetings for CH3 50 year anniversary today. (Mark posted it in Thai but I will post the translated one)

mark_prin: Happy birthday to channel 3. Glad and proud to be working with everyone here. It's like the same family we love and help each other. We will grow together and do our best with love.

kimmy_kimberley Happy 50th birthday to my second family I would not be here if it wasn't because of Channel3 I love you forever..ความภูมิใจที่สุดที่ได้อยู่ช่...อง3ค่ะ #คุ้มค่าทุกนาทีดูทีวีสีช่อง3 #ช่อง3กด33 คืนนี้มาดูกันต่อเลยนะคะ ดั่งดวงหฤทัย 20:20

Cr. Mark Prin and Kimberley Philippines Fanpage

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Do you remember this project from both @Kimmy_kimberley and @mark_prin bring money to make merit? Building a school for underprivileged children (completed library, classroom, bathroom for children at Ban Thung Kang Yang School in Kanchanaburi). Now, Kim and Mak have some money left over and intend to build a school for underprivileged children for the next project but with the situation that occurred about COVID-19, they would like to bring all the remaining money to donate ...to the organization or place that has suffered from the pandemic. So I informed them that this organization needs urgent medical equipments.
Therefore hurry to donate for purchasing
1. Cart for emergency equipment 48,000 * 2 = 96,000 baht
2. Check ECG, external blood pressure and blood oxygen measurement
Screen size 12 inches = Price 150,000 baht
Amount 246,000 baht given to Bangkhuntien Elderly Hospital that I used to request to donate medical equipment to take care of patients of Covid19.
The devices has arrived at the hands of doctors
Thank you Ning Saisawan Kwan Ying for saying that the hospital needs help @ning_saisawan
And would like to merit with everyone who bought the bag Most importantly, merit with both (MK) that never denies merit at all ❤❤❤
#Love
Post from @maprang_vira

Mark Prin and Kimberley Philippines Fanpage

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More pictures from 3-26-2020 :).

@Kimmy_kimberley : ข้อดีของการอยู่บ้านคือกินน้ำได้เป็นถัง โดยไม่ต้องกังวลเรื่องห้องน้ำ ไอเลิฟฟฟ Stay hydrated guys! ☺

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another picture from 3-26-2020 :).

@mark_prin : อยู่บ้านช่วยชาติ บอกเลย ถนัดมาก ปล. เก้าอี้นี้ถ้าช่วงนี้ไม่ฮิตพี่ไม่คิดซื้อนะ