Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we need to steal their friend nid's phone :lol: she has a lot of clips she sent to friend too

D5iSWraW4AEg8P_.jpg

her cap in twitter

"เมื่อวานน้องชวนกันทำขนม เลยถ่ายคลิปเก็บไว้เล่นๆ แต่ฟีลที่ออกมามันธรรมชาติแล้วก็ละมุนเหลือเกิน เลยส่งคลิปให้เพื่อนสนิทดู แล้วเพื่อนตอบกลับมาแบบนี้... งื้อออออออ นึกว่าเรารู้สึกไปแค่คนเดียว"

not sure what is say but something like she was invited to make sweets and she kept playing with her phone and so their cuteness come naturally so she send clips to a close friend and that was her friend's reply

twister02

M♥K
It's always their randomness that gets me. They do usual things but their interactions makes it very cute. Like how randomly Kim was being goofy at Mark's back and stop when he noticed it. :lol:
Mark was so serious in helping and making the dessert but answered back with the goofy bump on that perfectly formed butt of Kim :love::love::love::love::love:

MK never fails to always put a smile on my face.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
nid is teasing MK fans big time like just post it stop teasing us :lol: she has a 2 min length clip of yesterday

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
spazz mode highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"woooow baby good job"

him waiting for her reaction is loooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee

let's laugh together those moments mattteerr this partner ship they have it's just beautiifuulllllll to see for real

twister02

M♥K
what i can say i have nothing to say just you two keep it up keeep it up please :icon12: :clap::clap::love::love::love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw9dkI1Fjil/

me watching mk doing their thing and just being themselves
And the real MVP goes to Venis for sharing this very cute clip of them. Gosh! that's my reaction too. I mean, I don't need to scream or anything. I just smile and watch them do their normal thing and it's still very cute. This randomness always gets me. They bond on almost anything. ♥