Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yea I do sorry hun. I wasn't sure where the best place to talk about it so I asked here.
it's just a logical thought cause there is no way they gonna pair up until at least 2021 and also because they were paired up enough with 5 lakorns it's time for them to experience success with new co_star new work and all so for me i consider kim faek as the last lakorn i will see of mk that is why i said that

btw you choose the right place to talk about it :thumbup:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
it's just a logical thought cause there is no way they gonna pair up until at least 2021 and also because they were paired up enough with 5 lakorns it's time for them to experience success with new co_star new work and all so for me i consider kim faek as the last lakorn i will see of mk that is why i said that

btw you choose the right place to talk about it :thumbup:
I agree, it will probably be in a few years(but if it is sooner that is okay to :).

I hope the next one we can see them get married/have a family(in the drama) I don't think we got that yet.

Okay good :).

twister02

M♥K
the fact that Kimmy has two lakorns that she's filming now with different praeks means they'll not gonna be reunited anytime soon. Also Mark has a rumored new lakorn with Mew. Other than that, there's no news about his upcoming projects.

Honestly, I think it's healthy that they have space before they gonna star again together in a lakorn. They need to grow professionally and individually. The fanbase will still be there supporting them :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
the fact that Kimmy has two lakorns that she's filming now with different praeks means they'll not gonna be reunited anytime soon. Also Mark has a rumored new lakorn with Mew. Other than that, there's no news about his upcoming projects.

Honestly, I think it's healthy that they have space before they gonna star again together in a lakorn. They need to grow professionally and individually. The fanbase will still be there supporting them :)
That is so very true, I can't wait to see Kim's other drama's and Mark's as well(If he is in that one) :).

twister02

M♥K