Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he gave her a ring as a gift and she gave him a watch

tbh marriage is not everything or the happy ever after end actually getting marry it's a whole new level of responsibilities in their lives so i believe 30 is a good age to start a family

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so it's comfirmed they for sure talked about marriage her words are not coming from vain i believe they agree that the best age to get marry for hem is in their 30's so until then (2022) if we all still alive and active here and mk still the strongest couple we all will celebrate their wedding here in this forum for me i got the answer and i'm not expecting them to change their mind actually i like that age for marriage it's really the perfect age to start a family and i have a feeling kim won't wait too long to have kids she will marry and get kids right away
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZk0gWGnvr_/?taken-by=kanyayonrose
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZk04l9HgTI/?taken-by=kanyayonrose

twister02

M♥K
I love how relax and cute they are talking about their relationship especially if it comes from Kim (because for me Kimmy is the secretive one between her and Mark). Unlike the past years where you can see that they were hesitant whenever reporters asked about their status. It's good to witness the maturity of the two. Love how Kimmy glows while Mark is fixing her hair :love::love::love: They're really lucky to have each other and I can only wish they will get to 30's faster so that they can marry each other already. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I love how relax and cute they are talking about their relationship especially if it comes from Kim (because for me Kimmy is the secretive one between her and Mark). Unlike the past years where you can see that they were hesitant whenever reporters asked about their status. It's good to witness the maturity of the two. Love how Kimmy glows while Mark is fixing her hair :love::love::love: They're really lucky to have each other and I can only wish they will get to 30's faster so that they can marry each other already. :)
very true kim never responded like this before i was actually surprised she gave them those details :) i think her respond will stop this continuous question cause she was very clear that she want to marry at 30 so no more question "when you will get marry?" :lol: again for me the importance is that they are happy together, they will get marry when they feel they want to start a family

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohooooooooo that ring actually has a strong meaning you guys read it on your own it designed specifically for this kind of occasion
what caught my attention is the meaning of the three coulour
  • The white gold band symbolizes enduring friendship.
  • The yellow gold band is said to represent the loyalty or fidelity of marriage.
  • The rose gold band stands for true love.
http://engagementrings.lovetoknow.com/cartier-trinity-ring

Kayla

sarNie Adult
They know each other so well, it's so cute!

Kim mentioned in an interview that she got a watch for Mark as the anniversary gift. It was a watch that he has been eyeing so she remembers it well. She said that Mark is a very straight forward person with his emotions and body language, he is very easy to read, and she can always tell when something makes him happy or if something bothers him.

I hope they do make it to the altar at 30! I feel that they can overcome any obstacles together. The only way I see them breaking up is if someone has been unfaithful.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
he gave her a ring as a gift and she gave him a watch

tbh marriage is not everything or the happy ever after end actually getting marry it's a whole new level of responsibilities in their lives so i believe 30 is a good age to start a family
I got married at 30. It's the perfect age to get married in my opinion. At 30, you should've already exhausted yourself from partying, having a good time with your friends, and should by now know what you want in life. For Kim and Mark, it's perfect because they have been together for years prior already and have conquered many eventful things in life together like traveling, partying, working, all the things young adults do. For them to grow together and move forward in a new step in life together will be very special. It's very important that you have a partner who has the same goals in life as you. I believe they both are nsync with one another. Best of luck to them!

twister02

M♥K
ohooooooooo that ring actually has a strong meaning you guys read it on your own it designed specifically for this kind of occasion
what caught my attention is the meaning of the three coulour
  • The white gold band symbolizes enduring friendship.
  • The yellow gold band is said to represent the loyalty or fidelity of marriage.
  • The rose gold band stands for true love.
http://engagementrings.lovetoknow.com/cartier-trinity-ring
Mark's fan girls will surely get jealous of Kimmy right now if they'll know this :risas3::risas3:
Gosh! Mark you cheesy boy! Thanks for this info girl :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mark's fan girls will surely get jealous of Kimmy right now if they'll know this :risas3::risas3:
Gosh! Mark you cheesy boy! Thanks for this info girl :)
well thank to the fan who had a sharp eyes and spread it no one took a note of it in the day of the post until now , and yes some crazy fan will do anything to delete kim from mark's life :pancarta:

@Kayla good to have an experience fans of mk :D and i totally agree mk knw each other very very well but they have to always keep this understanding and walk hand in hand step by step through the obstacles just like how they diid all this year an i believe in the power of their build what they went through made them more strong and i believe they know how lucky they are for having each other

one last thing please kayla can you translate what did he say
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZluYJ5gF9K/?taken-by=iloveu_mk