Mark-Kim World

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
very very very deep true words in that caption the meaning of "life partner" , and i wish and hope MK will be the best "life partner" they can possibly be :icon12:
The person writing this is soooooooo good cause it's realistic and obviously she is married! I always tell my students that if you think you have found someone that you want to marry, your first date should be at the hospital! It's true that inner beauty is important. Inner here literally means your genes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg "perfect" "perfect" "perfect" "perfect" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYsdKABFpTk/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberley

the only couple in the whole world that can makes me feel go back in time and feel like a teenager who fall in love for he first time blushing screaming inside and just forget about everything around me in this world i just drown in this beautiful feeling called "love" my god
there is a party in my heart

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Woaaah! Kimmy like the Perfect song by Ed Sheeran too :icon12: and as what you said before girl, the song is so perfect for MK that's why when I created that MV using that song, I didn't have a hard time because it was a perfect fit.

This is a perfect pic for all the weeks I've missing them :love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Woaaah! Kimmy like the Perfect song by Ed Sheeran too :icon12: and as what you said before girl, the song is so perfect for MK that's why when I created that MV using that song, I didn't have a hard time because it was a perfect fit.

This is a perfect pic for all the weeks I've missing them :love::love:
i was like this when i saw the caption of the song perfect :aaaaa: cause i call that song one of "mk's songs"

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it still hit me so strongly , omg the way hey look and smile to each other that feeling of them is in their own world the extreme passion i still can't described it as i feel
all i know it makes my spirit fly my heart jump and flirted :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

twister02

M♥K
This is one of the reasons why I became their fan. They're so relax with each other and not afraid to express their love despite the fact that they are superstars and I especially love when it's Kimmy who becomes sweet like this. Awwww. I really wanted them to be lifetime partners.

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
it still hit me so strongly , omg the way hey look and smile to each other that feeling of them is in their own world the extreme passion i still can't described it as i feel
all i know it makes my spirit fly my heart jump and flirted :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

:icon12: x 1000000000000

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

As much as I love them, this picture is so cringe-worthy man! Hahaha...

Anyways, I just noticed that Mark's lakorn is currently airing. Anybody's watching it? I am so not into that kind of lakorn. Period as in the time of NNS is ok... but a period drama where cars are not yet developed are soooooo not my cup of tea! Would like to give it a try if there's a good review from any of you. Thanks in advance!

twister02

M♥K
As much as I love them, this picture is so cringe-worthy man! Hahaha...

Anyways, I just noticed that Mark's lakorn is currently airing. Anybody's watching it? I am so not into that kind of lakorn. Period as in the time of NNS is ok... but a period drama where cars are not yet developed are soooooo not my cup of tea! Would like to give it a try if there's a good review from any of you. Thanks in advance!
Oh girl why? It will not be cringe-worthy if they've kiss already in that pic?:pancarta:
I'm planning to watch once subs are out. I'm willing to try it because I like Mark-Taew-Mew together. I want to see how good Taew in period lakorns. (This will be my first Taew and Mew lakorn if ever)
And oh God, Mark is hot in the screenshots of the first episode. Thank God he is not wearing a wig like the one in Buang Athitarn :risas3:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh girl why? It will not be cringe-worthy if they've kiss already in that pic?:pancarta:
I'm planning to watch once subs are out. I'm willing to try it because I like Mark-Taew-Mew together. I want to see how good Taew in period lakorns. (This will be my first Taew and Mew lakorn if ever)
And oh God, Mark is hot in the screenshots of the first episode. Thank God he is not wearing a wig like the one in Buang Athitarn :risas3:
Gosh gal! I am not that notty!!! Lol. Well different people has different cringe-o-meter. Mine is very low I guess. Hahaha.

I read the synopsis of Rak Nakara and the ending is a no-no to me. Plus, this is a bit off topic, I will get confuse between Taew and Mew coz not only their name confuses me, they look smilar as well!!! Why did the director choose them to act in the same lakorn? Why not Kim and Taew or KIM and Mew? Easy isn't it? Everyone will be happy. I know it will make me happy. (Insert cheesy smile here)

twister02

M♥K
Gosh gal! I am not that notty!!! Lol. Well different people has different cringe-o-meter. Mine is very low I guess. Hahaha.

I read the synopsis of Rak Nakara and the ending is a no-no to me. Plus, this is a bit off topic, I will get confuse between Taew and Mew coz not only their name confuses me, they look smilar as well!!! Why did the director choose them to act in the same lakorn? Why not Kim and Taew or KIM and Mew? Easy isn't it? Everyone will be happy. I know it will make me happy. (Insert cheesy smile here)
No worries girl. Whatever floats your boat :)
They're siblings in the drama so I guess it was intended?:risas3: and the fact that Taew is good with period lakorns. She's a favorite by the producer.

I don't see someone subbing it yet. It may take a while because of the language/dialect used in the drama.