Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
i was earlier wondering where is the dad and here he go
I was about to say that too. I wondered where was Mark's dad and then I saw this photo this morning. I'm glad they're complete. If I was Kimmy, I would feel very happy because we know she doesn't have a parent now and being with the Suparat's means she can bond and feel to have a whole family behind her. Please God, guide MK always and make their love stronger and last forever.

twister02

M♥K
do you know what amazing about this photo too is that it's a throw back cause kim has bang so he was checking his gallery and wanted to post her pix randomly like this that's what makes it even more sweet :icon12:
He posted 3 things that he loves so much. His girl holding his favorite gadget inside his favorite toy, the car. That made me feel more happy because it is so seldom you see a guy this expressive in terms of showing how important his girl to him.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I was about to say that too. I wondered where was Mark's dad and then I saw this photo this morning. I'm glad they're complete. If I was Kimmy, I would feel very happy because we know she doesn't have a parent now and being with the Suparat's means she can bond and feel to have a whole family behind her. Please God, guide MK always and make their love stronger and last forever.
his dad honestly makes me likes him so much he look so cute his smile is so innocent and warm and i believe he inspired his son in therm of being affectionate and carrying , and me too hope they get marry when they feel the right time cause i beleive the moment kim will start her own family have kids all this empty hole in her soul from losing dear family people will be filled with the love to her child so i absolutely will hope for her and mark to keep going their path build their future until they will build their own family in their own house and i believe they can make it for themselves cause what they have is a bless that i'm sure mullions of peoples in this world search for it

He posted 3 things that he loves so much. His girl holding his favorite gadget inside his favorite toy, the car. That made me feel more happy because it is so seldom you see a guy this expressive in terms of showing how important his girl to him.
i think only a true man who see his significant other as the whole world will be expressive like that each year pass their chain of love becoe stronger and stronger and mark want to express how happy and grateful he feel that he had her as his significant other in his life so that's really so sweet of him as a man

twister02

M♥K
They're actually very sweet to each other but Mark's sweetness is growing and growing. I feel like they're getting married sooner or later. Hahaha. Plus Kimmy liking pics of kids whom fans assume as MK kids in the future. Haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They're actually very sweet to each other but Mark's sweetness is growing and growing. I feel like they're getting married sooner or later. Hahaha. Plus Kimmy liking pics of kids whom fans assume as MK kids in the future. Haha
yes i saw that :D the kids posted by fans are so gorgeous

Vsong

sarNie Egg
I just love what you wrote here. Wish there's a agree and love button.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I don't know what's the definition of being romantic. But to me, a guy who
•Puts you before anything else
•Takes you out to a random place and creates a memory
•Takes you on a ride in his cycle at night
▪Carries your bag, holds the door and pulls out the chair for you
•Stands by you no matter what the situation is
•Doesn't mind being a clown just to bring that smile in your face
•Cannot stand tears in your eyes
•Whose eyes follows only you even in the crowd
•Turns all your flaws into a special quality
•Buys you flowers almost everyday
•Picks you up from work place at evening, goes back to his home and drops you at your work early in the morning again
•Inspires you to be a better person
•Who befriends your co star for whatever reason haha (remember his sudden bromance with James Jirayu!)
•Takes you out to another country to taste food just because she's a foodie
•Calls her fat/heavy and still takes her out to eat
• Knows how to calm you down
•His hard drive filled with only your photographs
•Thanks you for choosing him... the list goes on and on... these qualities make a guy romantic for me!
To me if a guy has even half the qualities that Mark has.. I will be the happiest girl. He's one the most romantic gentleman ♡♡♡

Last edited: