Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
Wait, it's the same song right? Or they re perform the whole song for the second part (19:00-21:00) ? I'm confuse!
It was the same song (the KC OST). Basically, the 2 part concert is just the same. Same performances, same song but you know, they can never repeat it perfectly so some of it can be change like the statement Mark gave was different from the 1st to the 2nd and this performance also. In the first part, MK's lips didn't get so close unlike in the 2nd performance.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
It was the same song (the KC OST). Basically, the 2 part concert is just the same. Same performances, same song but you know, they can never repeat it perfectly so some of it can be change like the statement Mark gave was different from the 1st to the 2nd and this performance also. In the first part, MK's lips didn't get so close unlike in the 2nd performance.
Aww! MK fan are so lucky!!!!

twister02

M♥K
Has ha I agree but he must be so strong because after days of rehearsals and real performances, he's still not exhausted and his testosterone level still manage to go high! Has ha :risas3::coleman:
Boys will always be boys. When you see the one you love, you won't even notice you become naughty and hot inside. :naughty2:
I don't know if it's because of the bed props too. :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my beautiful lovebirds thank youuuuuu sooooo much for making my hear flirt like a teenager again it feel surreal and i feel i'm lost in an other dimension made me completely forget mye stressful feeling and just swim in MK sea of love i love youuuu MK so so so much thank you for being this real and entertaining and mades your fans's ticket worth it :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love::love::love::love:

twister02

M♥K
Yeah, seem like this year ch3 promote them as a mature couple not teen couples anymore!
It's a matter of balance. Last year's concert had fin moments too.. off and on the stage but MK was kinda timid last year compared now. Mark was all out to think his mother was watching the concert. :risas3:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

I need air.. air air! I'm dying right here.. :love::love:

Thanks for this! This is the clearest fan clip of the performance. :cheer:
i'm trully feel hard to breath my breath rythm my heart rythm everythin in my body function abnormal that how much MK hotness affect me and they are the only ones in this WHOOOOLLLE world can do tha to me and makes me thi scrazy cause trully usually i'm not like that at all

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and we had come to the end of this biig day that passed my expectations by miles, thank you my beutiful lovebirds MK for being always real and being so natural for your fans to be happy with you i'm trully soooooooo happy today

and again another prove is the less you expect the more you get i will keep thi sstrategy in life expect less always in everything
like today i ddin't expect even the half of the things we got but in the end i was a crazy happy fan with memories of MK that i will keep rewatching over and over again whenever i miss some love :D