Mark-Kim World

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
No matter which life it is they going to spen it all together. Not only the previous life,the present life, the next life, and the life after the next life. As long as they are made to be together they will find each other.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
No matter which life it is they going to spen it all together. Not only the previous life,the present life, the next life, and the life after the next life. As long as they are made to be together they will find each other.
Awwww..they are really meant to be together..MK's is so frank in theit current interviews and that shows how serious they are with this relationship

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well lucky them they have each other through the storm and the sunshine through the dark and the light and not just that they are sooo sweeettt , as i awlays say they are not the only couple in the world they will not if they gonna get married they will not be the only married one but for sure for me their story of love is one of a kind is only belong to them and it's soo beautiful that it look like real looonnng movie and we fans are following it

i hope in the upcoming concert we will have finnn moment liek this

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Awwww..they are really meant to be together..MK's is so frank in theit current interviews and that shows how serious they are with this relationship
i absolutely agree their respond show that they thought of the future and they are serious in what they want

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what make a man A MAN is the way he treat HIS WOMAN , man value for me depend on how he is with the woman stand with him taht what decide for me if you are a true man or no , man is not always about power and toughness that's of course an essential part of being a man , but for me i aapreciate even more the soft part of th eman who know how to treat his woman not any woman but only his woman gently and with so much care and love , in my culture if they saw what mark is doing they will say he is weak to her and that she control him but in my personal view i envy kim soooooooo much or more i think i'm soooooo happy for her actually that god is fair and she lost a lot of precious people in her life but he gave her a man like mark who treat her like a true true woman
all this words i said is because he didn't took her purse one or twice he did that sooooooooooo many time before and each time i see it it eriouslyhit me in the heart

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I can't wait to see the pictures!
i set a new rule from the start of this year that i won't have expectation in anything and will always just enjoy th emoment but for this time i would express that i want some photos to be near to this i'm not gonna lie i have expectation cause not evryday we will have mk in a beach photoshoot

Kayla

sarNie Adult
i absolutely agree their respond show that they thought of the future and they are serious in what they want
I commend them for their openness. Love is a beautiful thing. Life is short. Say and do what you want while time allows it. I've said it before and I say it again, it's much easier for celebs to take the quiet road about their personal lives. But MK chooses not to hide it, a much harder road due to public criticisms they will have to endure, that to me speaks volume. When you can put the BS behind you and just focus on your relationship, it shows a strong commitment in a relationship, that they are in it for the long run. Of course we don't know what the future holds and neither do they, so let's live for the moment and prepare for the future - my motto.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I commend them for their openness. Love is a beautiful thing. Life is short. Say and do what you want while time allows it. I've said it before and I say it again, it's much easier for celebs to take the quiet road about their personal lives. But MK chooses not to hide it, a much harder road due to public criticisms they will have to endure, that to me speaks volume. When you can put the BS behind you and just focus on your relationship, it shows a strong commitment in a relationship, that they are in it for the long run. Of course we don't know what the future holds and neither do they, so let's live for the moment and prepare for the future - my motto.
i love your words and strongly agree with each word you said :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
i set a new rule from the start of this year that i won't have expectation in anything and will always just enjoy th emoment but for this time i would express that i want some photos to be near to this i'm not gonna lie i have expectation cause not evryday we will have mk in a beach photoshoot
Haha. Although I enjoy photoshoot of them, my fav are candid pictures and pictures they take of each other. ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Haha. Although I enjoy photoshoot of them, my fav are candid pictures and pictures they take of each other. ;)
i agree like that pix i posted back then i was literally shocked that mark posted and for that pix until now they didn't post any other close photo witch i understand why

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
i agree like that pix i posted back then i was literally shocked that mark posted and for that pix until now they didn't post any other close photo witch i understand why
Why??haha..i was curious what you are going to write after this...hahaha

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
So trueeeeee!!!!hoping for them to post more pics from their recent trip..but we only can hope...hahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Why??haha..i was curious what you are going to write after this...hahaha
i mean personally i think that to avoid useless criticism and also because their relationship grow more now and they probably want to keep this kind of moments to themselves but i'm waiting for their photobook from the trip to see if they will makes us fin with some romantic photos so let's stay tune and wait for the photoshoot in the maldives and the photobook :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
one of the unforgettable BTS moment ever in mk history work together time to time when i miss them so much i go to see their BTS

i wish if KF fans where able to be on BTS i guarantee we will have some sweet smiling moment like that

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wooah! They are going to Maldives now for the sexy photoshoot (I guess? Hehe) and they're airport pics/clips were freaking cute.. Weeeeeh!

Mark is sporting his "oppa" ( as what they say) hairstyle. Me, I'd rather call it "the morning after oh I forgot my comb" hairstyle. Hahaha View attachment 4720View attachment 4721
ommmgggggggggggggggggggggggggg
i'm soooo eaaaaaaaaaaggggerrr for more and more and more and i can't wait :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: my lovebirds they are the best in the world :D :love::love::love::love: