Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want a love like mk have a man that can makes me feel so special makes me feel like i'm living the love story of my life i want a love that makes me treasure every moment :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

seriously they makes me feel like the romantic love in the old days where so many true love story happened

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim commented on this pix and the person replied and this is the translation for it

Kim:nice smell, sister
Pangkwankao: yes , very nice smell n refreshing
Now i know why prin want to prepare this for kimmy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a close translation for the cap , thanks for a kind person tried to help :)

"even send the secretly taken photo over.. ask her why she never removed the wrapping, she say she scare the flowers will get loose...
Ohohoh my little girl, really take good care of the flowers #the girl who love flowers"

The cute thing about this couple is everytime i need to do it secretly like no one order for anyone because i am scare they will not be surprise but they know it will always be me hahaha.. always love both of them the way they call to order flowers and how they love each other even myself i am smiling

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
It will b dream comes true for MK's fans:aaaaa:
Missing them so much...ive been windering are they watching it together?(stalker mode on:naughty2:)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It will b dream comes true for MK's fans:aaaaa:
Missing them so much...ive been windering are they watching it together?(stalker mode on:naughty2:)
hahahahahahahahaha well you are not alone the stalker you can count me on , but i try to maintain my imagination , unless they share some clue we can't be sure if they are watching it together , but if they are , then imagine how romantic it is :D

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Its great to know I have stalker partner in here.....hahahahaha...do u think they have been quite private in publicising their relationship on ig recently??I mean they used to post their pic everytime they hang out together