Mark-Kim World

Knitty

sarNie Adult
ohh yeaahhh i feel you i feel silly for that , but who cares is not everyday we have update like this it has been a while i'm enjoyin every minute of today's happy feeling that mk made me have aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love my lovebirds
Too bad i need to zzzz else i continue w u in the swimming pool of mk love haha
I will keep praying in my sleep that we have more mk updates
Wahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Too bad i need to zzzz else i continue w u in the swimming pool of mk love haha
I will keep praying in my sleep that we have more mk updates
Wahaha
:lol: it's ok as long as we are happy for them sleeping or awake is that the important cause i'm still smiling and staring at the pix i can't help it , i just adore them so much :icon12:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
let it go don't concentrate too much with this negative energy let's just continue to fin over mk and enjoy their love and show that in this world the more we fill ourselves with love and positive energy the more we will feel happy , people won't change their mind everyone will see things as they like to see it so i hope you will forget about that and just enjoy the present moment
looooooooooooooooooovvvveeeee

i wonder what the caption say
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQVkVKaBTPW/?taken-by=mark_prin
I perfer swiming in honey than been around those bitter mind

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommmyyy goooood mark's cap made it even 1000* more sweet

Mark: Do you know how good it is!!..Do you know how happy i'm!

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
the clips were from Mark's IG story so probably that's today :) Sooo much love around them. Mark calling Kim "fatty" . Safe to assume that's their word of endearment? :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
https://instagram.com/p/BQWynyNAOzR/

So sweet not sure if is today or yesterday but in his eyes canera or video.. is always kim hahaha
Focus on kim hahaha

Seems they r having fun
More updates pls mk.. kekek

@Peace today will ur sweetness level go up?? Waiting for u
girl is just not went up i'm out of my mind and left the real world and from yesterday i'm having a memorable time in the romance world honey world beautiful world of love and i don't want to end i'm just overwhelmed :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: this show that happiness doesn't need fancy things or big things you just need to find the right person and you can always have happy moment like this , mk are lucky in their love god gave them each other to be the source of happiness in the middle of their hard times and life something that not everyone have ; i love how he call hr "uan" "fatty" hahahaha i love how his happiness increase when she is happy and smile like a beautiful free girl that forget everything and just enjoy the moment i'm in the moooooooooooooonnnnn and i can't stop i want to say so much more but i will just stop my last words is "i love mk " cause they bring smile to me and warm my heart

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
https://instagram.com/p/BQXIDongG41/
Want to have early stage if diabetes? Please look here
One very very nice thai fan help to translate.. i love what mark say .. every word n how he want to earn money to take care of both family
He is already having sights n planning the long term
this are not just words his action reflect his words perfectly , that's it

twister02

M♥K
Mark wanted to get married when he reach 32 years old while Kim wanted to get married when she gets to 30.. :love::love: which means Mark will be 32 years old that time.

One of the things I really like about Mark is him being vocal about his feelings towards Kim. Who says he's not romantic? Hahaha. The way he is treating Kim is so romantic. Keep the fire burning, MK. :icon12::icon12:

Hopefully we can see babyswbabyswbabysw soon.. :risas3::risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mark wanted to get married when he reach 32 years old while Kim wanted to get married when she gets to 30.. :love::love: which means Mark will be 32 years old that time.

One of the things I really like about Mark is him being vocal about his feelings towards Kim. Who says he's not romantic? Hahaha. The way he is treating Kim is so romantic. Keep the fire burning, MK. :icon12::icon12:

Hopefully we can see babyswbabyswbabysw soon.. :risas3::risas3:
i don't know why he say that he is not romantic maybe because he doesn't say sweet words all the time or not lovely dovey all the time but for me this little things we see makes him the most romantic :lol:
slow down don't put pressure on them :lol: let's wait first for them to reach the 30 :lol: , and the fact that both keep saying several times in different magazines for that question they always say "30, 32" means they already settle down their mind at that age and now they are saving money for that phase and mark is last phrase show how real and how much he matured very sincere is not just about the two of them they have other people that they want to take care of too, that interview just made me sooooo happy to see that they are so serious and aware of the value of their relationship soo in love with them :icon12::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

let me take a photo of you my sunshine ,my happiness, my smile, my everything :love::love::love::love:

cr as tagged

they are sooooooo cuuuuuuuuutttteee