Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"let's go in this ride together , let's makes memories together so when we go older or when we look in the back we will see memories like this that shine up our past moment that tell us that yes we tasted the happiness yes we know what happiness mean yes we lived the happiness
let's create it now let's live now
let's save it for the future let it be noted in our love journey with the pen of affection and care"
i love mk so much beyond words cause they makes me feel something soo special i wish they will go their journey until the end

Knitty

sarNie Adult
"let's go in this ride together , let's makes memories together so when we go older or when we look in the back we will see memories like this that shine up our past moment that tell us that yes we tasted the happiness yes we know what happiness mean yes we lived the happiness
let's create it now let's live now
let's save it for the future let it be noted in our love journey with the pen of affection and care"
i love mk so much beyond words cause they makes me feel something soo special i wish they will go their journey until the end

It seems they r just in their own world enjoying themselves to the fullest regardless of endless nonense by crazy people
I love how they live their life n manage their love n time
It is not saying that u r busy u have excuse to break but rather how u manage ur free time n prioritise it to spend with the loved ones and both mk r doing it so great

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It seems they r just in their own world enjoying themselves to the fullest regardless of endless nonense by crazy people
I love how they live their life n manage their love n time
It is not saying that u r busy u have excuse to break but rather how u manage ur free time n prioritise it to spend with the loved ones and both mk r doing it so great
yes i'm so glad they are managing their time and can spend quality times like this , it really makes me happy for them :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Some people have so much s**t to say about mk's relationship, you girl all know about Mark's quote to Kim when her dad pass away, they said that why did he have to tell her to be pretty. This the quote I'm talking about. https://www.instagram.com/p/BNb9DSiB3dH/
there is comments like that all the time people who have no brain and give themselves rights that is not theirs in expressing thing in an ugly way that's the dark sad side of the net you will across people from all different categories :fighting3:

KimLBjj

Kimmy LB
there is comments like that all the time people who have no brain and give themselves rights that is not theirs in expressing thing in an ugly way that's the dark sad side of the net you will across people from all different categories :fighting3:
correct, I see mark always kim side all the time he never leave kim until the end of her father's funeral.

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Let them be. They are called haters for that reason. We can't please everybody and it seems MK are not affected by it. They are enjoying each other's company. They roam around, eat together, laugh together, love each other each day. They are doing anything according to what's normal as a couple. That's why I love them so much because they are normal when they are not working.

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Let them be. They are called haters for that reason. We can't please everybody and it seems MK are not affected by it. They are enjoying each other's company. They roam around, eat together, laugh together, love each other each day. They are doing anything according to what's normal as a couple. That's why I love them so much because they are normal when they are not working.
Absolutely agree with it
Let those haters continue ..they will get what they deserve soon .. something that alot haters like to put on their mouth : K A R M A...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's not a big deal all around the world there is this kind of things, in the end it's mk's live and whatever happen or whatever they do is up to them who will like it will who wouldn't wouldn't it's simple
and same as you @twister02 i adore mk for who they are and for the feeling i have when i see them and because for me their love story is like a book i'm reading page after another and giving me a chance to be in their story and world especially when they share moments like that they makes me fall in love all over again and makes me happy for them :icon12:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for been so peaceful here, but I can't get over the word CHEAT that they (hater) have lable it on MK, especially Mark. They said that Mark will later dump Kim and go off with someone young and spicier. And or Kim will dump Mark and and up with an ugly hiso. It like they know the future of Mark and Kim. Don't they know that people change, the nicest people can be the evilness in the world.

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for been so peaceful here, but I can't get over the word CHEAT that they (hater) have lable it on MK, especially Mark. They said that Mark will later dump Kim and go off with someone young and spicier. And or Kim will dump Mark and and up with an ugly hiso. It like they know the future of Mark and Kim. Don't they know that people change, the nicest people can be the evilness in the world.
They r just jealous of mk.. they believe they r the judges of everything.. they believe they have the right to decide who is the right or wrong..
just let them say.. the truth or the reality will show them soon..

The more such people exist .. we should be happy cause it means reality is opposite and they cannot do anything to let out their disappointment but to unleash hurtful words to hurt others but ultimately they will get theirs without them rushing for it...

Heaven is fair n just.. what comes around goes around

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
let it go don't concentrate too much with this negative energy let's just continue to fin over mk and enjoy their love and show that in this world the more we fill ourselves with love and positive energy the more we will feel happy , people won't change their mind everyone will see things as they like to see it so i hope you will forget about that and just enjoy the present moment
looooooooooooooooooovvvveeeee

i wonder what the caption say
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQVkVKaBTPW/?taken-by=mark_prin

Knitty

sarNie Adult
let it go don't concentrate too much with this negative energy let's just continue to fin over mk and enjoy their love and show that in this world the more we fill ourselves with love and positive energy the more we will feel happy , people won't change their mind everyone will see things as they like to see it so i hope you will forget about that and just enjoy the present moment
looooooooooooooooooovvvveeeee

i wonder what the caption say
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQVkVKaBTPW/?taken-by=mark_prin
I was about to post too hahaha
Wake up by the notification yet i was smiling non stop ny the post
Hahahcan they keep updating ??? Hahahaha

I want to swim in their love n romance hahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I was about to post too hahaha
Wake up by the notification yet i was smiling non stop ny the post
Hahahcan they keep updating ??? Hahahaha

I want to swim in their love n romance hahaha
ohh yeaahhh i feel you i feel silly for that , but who cares is not everyday we have update like this it has been a while i'm enjoyin every minute of today's happy feeling that mk made me have aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love my lovebirds