Mark-Kim World

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Pardon me for an off-topic.
Peace, from my observation, can read every single emotion, expression, intention just through words. I wonder how easily she sees through virtual people. If this is the case in social media/public forum, imagine how it's in real life. There's no chance to hide things from her. You almost can read souls' mind too.. I guess :p a female Sherlock Holmes. But I would call her Nancy Drew!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pardon me for an off-topic.
Peace, from my observation, can read every single emotion, expression, intention just through words. I wonder how easily she sees through virtual people. If this is the case in social media/public forum, imagine how it's in real life. There's no chance to hide things from her. You almost can read souls' mind too.. I guess :p a female Sherlock Holmes. But I would call her Nancy Drew!
no no no no not that much girl , i see it as negative thing sometimes cause it makes me overthink so it's not always good to try to analyze thing cause we are not suppose to do it sometime, and it makes thngs more complicated so i should actually reduce that in me, i just love doing it to detect the love is better haha :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
beautiful moments

when you see the proud look in a woman's eyes when she look to her lover knew that he is a man who succeed in making her feel liek a true loved woman