Mark-Kim World

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I'm not looking at anymore Kim's crying pictures. Not going to IG to explore more tags. It's making me worse. My eyes are swollen, don't have anymore tears. Jennifer's message broke me down again.
Hoping for Kim to recover soon from this loss. Thankfully Mark and Anne are there by Kim and her family.

What does hosting ceremony mean? Is that a mandatory ritual?

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Kim loves her papa so much
someone working in that hospital commented on FB
after surgery transfer from CCU Kim always staying hospital doesn't want back home she even sleeping out of the room
mark come to hospital often and we all know he was busy this 2 weeks filming 2 lakorns

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim loves her papa so much
someone working in that hospital commented on FB
after surgery transfer from CCU Kim always staying hospital doesn't want back home she even sleeping out of the room
mark come to hospital often and we all know he was busy this 2 weeks filming 2 lakorns
that's why i love this girl when she give she give it all when she love she love fully and she get hurt fully but he still fight , she deserve the best and i hope mark will always keep taking care of her and makes her feel loved for the rest of her life :icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a pix that worth a thousand words :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: " i will bring the smile to your face, you will be safe with me , trust me"

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
first of all thebk you for the person who helped me translating it ;) :icon12:

and this is a translation of one of the fans who wanted to show for people who doubt mark that there is no other man will love kim the way mark do , i'm less worry about kim when mark is around cause i know he will give her all the love and warm support to warm up her sad cold heart

"Kim know she has not choose the wrong person. After receiving the monk, i see alot of cute moments such as patting her head, help her to do her hair, hold her hands and give encouragement. After the chanting ceremony ended, i see mark kim walk to kim dad picture to talk. Although i did not hear what they say but i think everyone thought is the same with me. Both mark and kim cry.
Mark keep console and hug kim, pat her head. Later kim brother n sister also went to see kim dad. I saw mark quietly use his hand to rub his eyes. When going to go back, p'mew come in and hug kim. Mark also hug kim and say something to his mum but it should be something good because kim was smiling shyly. Later p'miang also come in to hug kim and oat her head to give encouragement. Mark was standing behind, his eyes keep looking at kim, his hand patting her head, the whole picture look very warmth. Wherever kim goes, mark will be there. Believe mark can make hold of his promise to kim dad and will do a good job.
PS : the cute scene is not just to mk, P'dan and mark dad is also very cute.
Mark dad is standing at the other side of the road but he dare not come over so p'dan go over to accompany him. Later p'mew n jenny, jenny and miang, p'dan and mew, p'dan and mark, mark and jenny
"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNVt_bSgPiZ/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNV1CtggBsw/?taken-by=meebeatlr
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNV1hQIgRO_/?taken-by=meebeatlr

Last edited:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
"I love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you, and sacrifice if need to be. Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart, no matter what time of length it is for and regardless of the distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worse of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple, and to never give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you if you need, or want me, and never ever to leave without you, or to live without you.

This is how much
I love you"

such a good feeling to see them together today

everything is gonna be ok :icon12:
i have no words in times like this let the pix speak for itself :icon12: this warm my heart

a pix that worth a thousand words :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: " i will bring the smile to your face, you will be safe with me , trust me"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"I love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you, and sacrifice if need to be. Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart, no matter what time of length it is for and regardless of the distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worse of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple, and to never give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you if you need, or want me, and never ever to leave without you, or to live without you.

This is how much
I love you"
lovely words so true indeed , they are both lucky to find each other and go through this hard task called "life" together it's truelly a treasure to anyone who can find this true love this meant to be significant other that will understand you perfectly support you and be welling to go with you the shared path in bad and good time through storms and sunshine through up and down with love and trust , i'm glad i witnessed this love growing

@0:31

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Well, we cannot please everyone. People have their own opinion. I was one of the people who thought Mark was a wrong choice and Kim made a huge mistake of like (of course that was all in the beginning) and now I'm the same person who has belief in Mark, I trust him and in their relationship, have immense faith in his loyalty.
It's either their love life is boring. They must be sad and lonely in their lives hence Mark is the target to release their frustration on. Or, they don't know him enough to see the changes in him. Oh and there are some who know the truth but don't want to admit it. In either case, people want to believe what they want to so there's nothing much we can do about it. I mean who would not be jealous of Kim!? She's treated like a Princesse, a Queen, like a baby girl and what not. Kim always says in interviews "He is not a playboy. I know him better than others" that says it all. Mark has won her with lot of difficulty. He wouldn't do anything stupid to lose the beautiful love of his life. Like you said that when Mark is around Kim, even I don't worry about her well-being because she's safe with him. If I've to sum it up in one line, then Mark is a kind of man I would want to spend the rest of my life with.
first of all thebk you for the person who helped me translating it ;) :icon12:

and this is a translation of one of the fans who wanted to show for people who doubt mark that there is no other man will love kim the way mark do , i'm less worry about kim when mark is around cause i know he will give her all the love and warm support to warm up her sad cold heart

"Kim know she has not choose the wrong person. After receiving the monk, i see alot of cute moments such as patting her head, help her to do her hair, hold her hands and give encouragement. After the chanting ceremony ended, i see mark kim walk to kim dad picture to talk. Although i did not hear what they say but i think everyone thought is the same with me. Both mark and kim cry.
Mark keep console and hug kim, pat her head. Later kim brother n sister also went to see kim dad. I saw mark quietly use his hand to rub his eyes. When going to go back, p'mew come in and hug kim. Mark also hug kim and say something to his mum but it should be something good because kim was smiling shyly. Later p'miang also come in to hug kim and oat her head to give encouragement. Mark was standing behind, his eyes keep looking at kim, his hand patting her head, the whole picture look very warmth. Wherever kim goes, mark will be there. Believe mark can make hold of his promise to kim dad and will do a good job.
PS : the cute scene is not just to mk, P'dan and mark dad is also very cute.
Mark dad is standing at the other side of the road but he dare not come over so p'dan go over to accompany him. Later p'mew n jenny, jenny and miang, p'dan and mew, p'dan and mark, mark and jenny
"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNVt_bSgPiZ/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNV1CtggBsw/?taken-by=meebeatlr
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNV1hQIgRO_/?taken-by=meebeatlr

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yeaaahhhh i'm one of those too who doubted him in the beginning , and yess too i would be soo lucky if i can had a man like mark who can makes me feel spoiled (takes me to dinner and trip when i feel down or stressed anytime even with no plan, go with me to buy flowers when we are free caus ei love flowers, surprise me with his unexpected move, always on his sight to check if i need anything or help me in anything,hug me take me to night romantic rides, protect me from anyone, give me all his attention ) , makes me feel respected and so much loved
i support him to make up for kim what she lost during all this years , take away her pain and makes her feel happy again , i trust he will do , and i don't care for what others says "times and actions will only proves"
they are like my favourite real life love story , like i'm seeing that sometime what we see in romantic movies can be a reality , but it doesn't happen for everyone

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
"Every woman deserves a man that can make her forget her heart was ever broken"
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNWiSi0hozs/

I was listening to Gotta Be You from 1D. These lines suits Mark.
"...Don't be scared, I ain't going no where,
I'll be here, by your side
No more fears, no more crying.
But if you walk away
I know I'll fade
'Cause there is nobody else
It's gotta be you
Only you..."

Who else he will be checking on..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNWkORqgO3r/

twister02

M♥K
What I really like with Mark and Kim's relationship is that they already involved their family in it. It shows how serious they are. They're already part of each family. They don't need to explain everything, you can see it through actions and I appreciate them more in this difficult time because you will see and witness that they got each others back. Keep supporting, loving and taking care of each other. Kim is strong and will be stronger with all the love she got around.