Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tooday i'm ooovvveerr the moooooooooooonn, i'm drowning in the sea of mk i'm enjoying the diving
look at this look at this look at this what any words is suitable for this beautiful feeling in this pix i can't find the right words, just feel it with the heart :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

sexy atmosphere :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's mk life , it' mk love story :love::love::love::love::love: a story that i'm happy that i witness and read it while it's in the making

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Everyone of us wish to have the kiss pic in the calendar. :naughty2:

I just noticed the November calendar, it's the same pic as the big picture when MK celebrated their 3rd anniversary. It's a different angle tho and different expression from Kim but they have the same outfit.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

I just noticed the November calendar, it's the same pic as the big picture when MK celebrated their 3rd anniversary. It's a different angle tho and different expression from Kim but they have the same outfit.
binngooo i was waiting if someone will say that :lol: yes it's so i wish if i can have all the photo they made from that personal calender photoshoot i can keep staring at it for the whole 2017 haha

momotea

sarNie Juvenile

actually its different photo
that one on 3rd anniversary was shooting for Praew magazine on 2014

this time MK rent a studio for shooting their calendar on sept. 13

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
actually its different photo
that one on 3rd anniversary was shooting for Praew magazine on 2014

this time MK rent a studio for shooting their calendar on sept. 13
i think it's the same from thei calender cause if you took a close look to it you will see the sleeves kim wearinh are in the same position and are the same so i think it's from the same photoshoot

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know where I can order them???
I want all 3 set.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
i think it's the same from thei calender cause if you took a close look to it you will see the sleeves kim wearinh are in the same position and are the same so i think it's from the same photoshoot
you guys are right
I go back to checked photo

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you guys are right
I go back to checked photo
in the day they posted the anniversary photo i too thought is back to their 2014 photoshoot but now that the calender is out it's clearly it's from their personal calendar so it's easy to mistake the two photo

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMGGGGG , ok that's it come on MK feed your fans let's post all your behind photoshoot AHHHHHHHHH :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: it's tooooo beautiful for words i'm speechless again

cr kimmy_kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if there a behind the shoot pix too i will super happy to see it hahaha still eager :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMYHuwdB2vh/?taken-by=mark_prin
OMGGGGG , ok that's it come on MK feed your fans let's post all your behind photoshoot AHHHHHHHHH :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: it's tooooo beautiful for words i'm speechless again

cr kimmy_kimberley

SOMEONE HEARD ME hahahahaha i really didn't thought it will happen wooooooooooooooooooowwwww :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMapR6th0Fb/?taken-by=welove_markim
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMapyDhBpqA/?taken-by=welove_markim

Last edited: