Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the feeeeeeeeeeellllliiinng :icon12: a beautiful beautiful sogn with a heartwarming memories from mk , i feel emotional again awwwwwwww :love::love::love:

Step

Mrs James Ma
When will Kom Faek start filming??? Mark I love you :p
i'm swimming in the honey sea this morning , thanks to mk :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

you have all the right to look at him like that kim

arriving together in the same van , just the two of them, just like a natural couple do

congratulation to anne for her new place :thumbup::thumbup:
cap:family

cr as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOOOOOOOW Kim wants to marry when she is 30 and Mark wants to take care of her awwwwww. I also want to marry :nut::nut::nut::nut:
DDDIIIIREEEECCTTIOOONTO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PLLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSEEE i'm tooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
please mk make me witness that day i want the only love story that i shipped to have ahppy ending pllleaaaaasssee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my heaaaaaaarrrrtt i may sound crazy but it means a lot for me they are the source of my romance feed
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKItxCrgheh/?taken-by=thicha_lp

Step

Mrs James Ma
I still have time for that. When I find a guy I will inform you all :p but seriously Mark and Kim are very romantic. Im really really jealous :facepalm::facepalm::nut::nut:
Hahahaha really?? Remember to inform us...when u get marry....

Knitty

sarNie Adult
I still have time for that. When I find a guy I will inform you all :p but seriously Mark and Kim are very romantic. Im really really jealous :facepalm::facepalm::nut::nut:
Hahaha no worries...dont be...when your time come... who knows..maybe we will be jealous of you instead.. i confirm will cause i dont have that chance of even to find one...hahaah

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
someone called me ? :pancarta:

so step you changed your mind, but girl you have to find a guy like mark first hahaha well in fact no need to be like mark just a man who can understand you well and stake care of you as it should be to mak eyou happy , *sigh* seems hard for me

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mark changed my mind :p :risas3::risas3: its not hard for you. You said when time is right I will find one so you will also find one. That guy will be very lucky :thumbup::thumbup:
someone called me ? :pancarta:

so step you changed your mind, but girl you have to find a guy like mark first hahaha well in fact no need to be like mark just a man who can understand you well and stake care of you as it should be to mak eyou happy , *sigh* seems hard for me