Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More pictures :) 1-1-2021.

Cr. @Kimmy_kimberley

Cr. @Kimmy_kimberley

kimmy_kimberley

Happy new year once again to all my fans in Thailand and overseas naka I'm blessed and sooo thankful to have you guys by my side thank you for all the support you have given me in 2020 I really really strongly hope this year will be a good one for all of you naka wishing you all this year of 2021 to progress excel and succeed in every endeavor you take and to be healthy and safe. Whatever comes next we will get through it together.. Love you all soo much ✨ สวัสดีปีใหม่นะคะ ถึงมายที่สุด จะผ่านไปกี่ปีความรู้สึกก็ไม่เคยลดลงเลย คิมรู้สึกดีใจมากๆที่มีแฟนคลับที่น่ารักมากๆๆ คิมอยากขอบคุณทุกๆคนที่เป็นกำลังใจให้คิมมาตลอดและอยู่เคียงข้างคิมเสมอนะคะ คิมขอให้ปีนี้เป็นปีที่ดีของทุกคน สุขภาพแข็งแรง พ้นจากโรคภัยไข้เจ็บ และมีความสุขมากๆๆ คิดอะไรขอให้สำเร็จสมความปรารถนา และขอให้ปีนี้เราได้เจอกันบ่อยๆนะคะ รักและคิดถึงทุกคนมากๆๆ

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New MK thing :) 1-5-2021.

Cr. kimmy_kimberley and mark_prin

Feels like yesterday ❤ Iceland, 2018
margie_rasri

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Kim's interview for Vogue Thailand January 2021 issue where she talked about family and her relationship.

: : ?
K: Family is like an armor that I can shelter behind. Since childhood, my father taught me to take care and protect of each other, don't let anyone harm my sibling and be a cheerleader when I'm tired. Coming back home, I will see my family members wave pom-poms to cheer me up.

: : -
K: (laughs) He's just like that. If I encounter something bad in any day and realize that I didn't do my work as I expected, he would rub me gently on my head and say "Kim have done your best, Kim is great, I believe it will come out good." He never judged me and never made me feel down.

K: Talking, because he is a person who doesn't speak that much. Whenever he is so quiet it's mean he feels bad then I have to gradually talk or change the subject. My trick is taking him to eat something delicious (laughs) then he will be happy promptly.

K: Relationship is a thing that I place importance equal to family because it affects to everything in my life or I might be missing some piece, then I need someone to fill in, which that person must be both my sibling, parent, close friend and cheerleader at the same time and I think I found him already.

Translation: @thicha_lp

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

The Urban Lifestyle Magazine, January 2021

3 Mark's Wish List

1. What I want from the fans
Mark: “I'd like to thank you more because you're still with me today, keeping an eye on every event. I'm glad you're still this strong, so I'd like to thank you.”

2. Wishlist from the manager
Mark: "I want to get a lot of work, want to have a new chapter, want to do something new, want to play a movie too."

3. Wishlist from Kimberley
Mark: "Nothing I want in particular. Just having her is okay (Smiling)"

Mark Prin and Kimberley Philippines Fanpage