Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another picture from 7-30-2020 :).

mark_prin

เรื่องมันมีอยู่ว่า..

เก็บกระเป๋าเตรียมของไปทุกอย่าง กล้อง ฟิล์ม อุปกรณ์แคมป์ฯ จักรยาน หมวกกันน็อค ฯลฯ
อยากออกจากบ้านกันให้ตรงเวลา
ขับรถชิวเปิดเพลงฟัง แล้ววววว คุณแม่บ้านโทรมาถามว่า
“คุณหมากคะ..กระเป๋าเสื้อผ้าที่วางอยู่ ไม่เอาไปหรอคะ!!!!!!????”

ปล.เขาไปด้วย เขาถ่ายให้ เขาอดทน เขาช่องลม และเขาที่บอกว่าใจเย็นๆ ไม่โมโหที่ลืมกระเป๋านะ ไปเที่ยวกัน @kimmy_kimberley

kimmy_kimberley :lol:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More pictures :). 8-1-2020

Cr. @mark_prin

kimmy_kimberley
Let's swim.. รูปต่อไปชุดว่ายน้ำดีไหมน๊า? Next swimsuit? #canona1film

kimmy_kimberley
That running mascara tho #แคนี้พอค่ะอิอิ #canona1film by @mark_prin

kimmy_kimberley
Only selfies allowed for this shot hehe! :icon12:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
There is a story...
Pack my bags, prepared everything from cameras, camping equipment, bicycles, helmets, etc.
I want to leave the house on time
Driving the car, played music and listening to it. The housekeeper called and asked
"Mr. Mark .. the clothes bag that you prepared, you didn't take it !!!!!! ???? "

P.S. She went with me, filmed me with patience, I vented and she who says to me to calm down and not be angry about forgetting my bag. Let's go together @Kimmy_kimberley
mark_prin

Cr.
Mark Prin and Kimberley Philippines Fanpage

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More from 8-1-2020 :).

Cr. tawefarmkhaoyai and Mark Prin and Kimberley Philippines Fanpage

Translated caption from @tawefarmkhaoyai account.
The weather is great with cute people. Good mood .... Mark Prin and Kimberley

Nong Mark Prin drove to the farm early and ready to open the glass on the window car. Hello with another smile on the car ...... Kimberley, that sent a lovely smile through the glass to us .......
Nong Mark reserve lunch at our home. Both of you are very friendly. While Boy sits to tell the story to Nong Mark, Nong Kim will walk to take pictures of both. Use old film cameras too.
We let both of them have their own meal on the table at the tower. After a while, they both asked us to take a walk and look at vegetable plots. Mark is very interested in kelp so Boy gave up to take care of it for him. He is very happy. Kim is also a photographer along the way. The atmosphere is so much fun

Thank you both who choose to book a meal at a small, cluttered restaurant, not beautiful, we are all very happy.
Nong Mark told Boy that Kim likes it here a lot. In the end, everyone returned to nature without any additives. ...........
Love ..... MK ........