Mark-Kim World

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Translated by google translate.

cr. 昵称昵称好难取
2019-10-17 22 : 06

from: https://www.weibo.com/6307222052/IbXwKCRb4?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment

Translation by 洞天佣人 in comment area.

Original news video:

Booted up, and also shot a lot, cooperation with N'Kao, the title is "Thrab Fah Mee Tawan", is the first time to play a couple, although last time cooperation in the "Kom Faek" , but not a pair. This play we play a couple. This drama is a collection of drama and comedy. If anyone has read the novel, they should know that Kao’s play is heavy, and I am a person who punishes her. I may be a warm brother at first, and then is to punish the heroine.

The reporter said that still saw you wearing school uniforms.
Mark said that is it okay? I am not sure. I also asked a lot of people that is it okay? It should be okay, just put the bangs down, cover the wrinkles. Joking, haha, like a student on campus.

The reporter asked how long has not returned to school?
Mark said that it has been for many years.

The reporter asked "How is the play? Interesting? How much is it worth paying attention to?"
Mark said that it was interesting. At the beginning it was dramatic, and the later was to punish the heroine. The hero is a heartless role. has been filmed a lot. I want everyone to pay more attention to the new chemical reaction with me and N' Kao . Some people also commented below, "Do you play father and daughter with N' Kao? " Then I feel sad, but it doesn't matter, wait for everyone to watch TV series.

The reporter said that it is okay to be your own age?
Mark said , is it OK? I don't know, it should be.

The reporter said that Kim recently went to the United States.
Mark said yes, went to work. By the way, traveled with a group of women also very good. She went to work, went to so far away has to be valuable. She went alone, and I still work here.

The reporter asked if missed her ?
Mark said also missed her, and also have contact.

The reporter said that like NY must send ins to say miss.
Mark said let him go, Nadech just played, I have been playing for a long time, let them enjoy the sweetness. Don't compare, don't compare, no, no. I also went in to see his ins, he is also very cute, I like him, I have always supported.

The reporter asked if want that too?
Mark said , we have already come over. our pair are already quite stable, not up and down. They are already very cute. We are occasionally... ( unclear this entence.)

The reporter said that often see you go in to teasing, especially Kim. Is it that you don't have such a picture, so go to teasing other couples?
Mark said, what have written ? No, it is very common, everything is very common.

The reporter said that they are so sweet, have you considered adding sugar to yourself?
Mark said that we are just like normal, just like ordinary people.

The reporter said that some people also found that when Kim went to the United States, she always wore the ring you gave her.
Mark said, Well, She may like it very much, always take it with her, she likes to wear it, she wears it very well.

The reporter asked that if you said that can't take it off?
Mark said no, it depends on the timing and the occasion.

The reporter asked, is she choosing to wear it?
Mark said yes, she is beautiful, she does everything well.

The reporter asked, is it far from the distance, so have to do this?
Mark said that didn't go to that point. no need to do that, we use the feeling or others replace it , not necessarily using certain things.

The reporter asked what plans are there for the New Year? travel?
Mark said that there are plans to travel, there are plans, and go with friends.

The reporter asked if would rest for a long time?
Mark said, does it long ? 10 days? Can I tell? Will be scolded by the TV station. I have requested the holiday, because my father’s birthday is also during that time, Chiang Mai.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
From Mark's interview from 10-17-19 :)

Mark's interview yesterday after his movie presscon.
They asked him about the ring Kim wore when she went to New York. Mark said that Kim likes to wear that ring (which he gifted to her on their 4th anniversary) and he doesn't pressure her to keep wearing it as it depends on her mood and opportunity.
He also reveals that there's a plan to go to Chiang Mai for 10 days in December with the family cause it's also the birthday of his father....

Mark Prin and Kimberley Philippines Fanpage