Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@KitKat516 do you think they still didn't accept? i believe their thai fans already accepted long ago it will be so cool if they did that in yesterday event :D the kim fans were beside mark's fans just the mk fans in the middle and the pix is complete

twister02

M♥K
It would be cuter if Mark's fan was on one said, Kim's on the other and MK in the middle. They need to just embrace and accept the reality of these two :cheer:
I thought the MKFC were near the individual FC's but no, they were on the upper part :lol:
Agree. It would have been cuter if that happen.

twister02

M♥K
Since Ch3 didn't gave MK a chance to be on-stage together, they just did what's natural for them. Doing little gestures, exchanging I love you signs here and there :lol:

Of course, the highlight is Mr. Mark Prin stopping the float like some Ironman in disguise and proceeds to blow some flying kisses to KimChaba :lol: and Kim was like "Go away Mr. I'm working" :lol: and was momentarily lost in her element as Chaba :lol: It was indeed super cute.

twister02

M♥K
winner54_mk_52646735_2168106800166749_3492471611031951020_n.jpg

Look how shocked they were when Mr. Mark Prin showed up. Even the man in the float was like "wooooah" :lol:
Mario looked like he was scared for his life :risas3::risas3::risas3:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha, thanks mr prin we finally able to see cute scenes between them. I was frustated the whole event because there was no fan taken pic of both of them but finally we had this!!!!:love:

twister02

M♥K
Mark should have been a guest in Thong Ake with the support he's giving to the drama :lol: How cute it will be if the producer played with this idea :naughty2: