Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Still on PCKK episode 8 :)

I finally have time to watch more of this, Other shows/dramas/summer has kept me so busy.

Tam sees Aem and Pong, Tam says that the car that the governor sent over is waiting out front, let's hurry and go. Aem says oh no! she says she forgot her cellphone in her room, She asks to go get it?. Tam says hurry up, she says okay.

Finally she comes back, Aon says you took so long. Aem tells Tam and Aon to go ahead. She still hasn't found her cellphone. Tam says Hey! What's the big deal with the phone? Tam is like We're already agreed with the elders, you can look for the phone again when you come back. He says Let's go. She is like No. Aem says My mom is going to call for something important. I need to find the phone! Tam tells Aem then take my phone and call your mother right away! Aon is like Right, call her haha. She says My Mom uses public phones. I can't contact her. It's very hard for my mom and me to speak over the phone. Aem says anyways you should go on ahead. Aon is like that's enough Tam. Let's go. She says let her be. Let uncle Pae's maid stay here with her. Okay? Let's go. Tam says Hurry and come then.

Oh no Tam wants to talk to Aem, Aem says Hello? Tam tells Aem that you have to come to the governor's house right away!, she is like I told you, I-- Tam is like I don't care whether you find your phone or not!. He orders her to come, you have to come! He says it is starting to feel like that you are stalling for time, because you've never met with the governor and his wife like you've told me. She is like i really know them! Tam is like but both of them said that they've never heard of your name before! Therefore, you have to come and prove your sincerity to me. He gives her 20 minutes!. Hurry and come here, right now! She get's out of it, she calls her Mom and Dad to meet her lol.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Tam sees Aem and the Governor(her dad) at the restaurant, Tam is like You refused to go to his house...because you wanted to secretly meet with him(Umm No Tam that is her dad, but you don't know that) yet. Oh he is mad oh no.

Aem sees Tam at the hotel that they are staying at. He says You look bright today. She asks him if he is trying to tell her something?. She says What do you want me to tell you?. Aem is like Tam...If there's anything, just be frank and say it out loud. He doesn't want to say it. Because for some matters, the more you talk about it, the worse it makes you feel. Tam is like What you have done... you've well aware of it yourself. But you should have a conscience...is what you are doing right or not? He goes to leave she calls after him but Aon and Pong come along. Aon is ready to leave he says let's go. They get back to the house he is mad looking at Aem says goodbye then leaves.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Tam is thinking about Aem and the Governor(her dad) at the restaurant. OMG Tam tells her friend Mark that Aem is the Governor's lover, (That is a big NO). His friend is like don't talk nonsense, Tam says I, Waraet have never said nonsense(Well now you have lol). He is like before, I doubted her. But she denied and said that it wasn't true. He beliveved her. Until I saw it with my own eyes in Chiang Mai. I don't want to believe it! I really don't! Why did she do that? His friend is like Tam. People have different thoughts and ideas. She may think that this is something right. Moreover, someone like Cha-aem, it's nothing strange if she chose to be like that. But you know well that it isn't right! What can you do about it? That's her life! We can't control another person's life. Trust me. (Wow these two are way off).

Tam is again thinking about Aem, I have to at least remind Cha-aem not to do something like this. I must not let her do wrong anymore. He calls her, but she doesn't take the call. He is still trying to call her.

Aww Yes Tam saves her from the bag guys. Aww they hug. He asks he if she is okay, she says I'm fine. Aem says Thankfully you had a pharmacy box in your car. He says I forgot to take it out of the car. Aww Aem says I'm sorry...for causing you to be hurt. he takes her hand and asks Why are you apologizing?. It's just this, I can bear with it Aww. But if something happend to you, How am I going to bear with that?. Again Aww He is like, You're also injured. He helps her he says it's going to hurt a bit. Tam says Bear with it. She asks him what are you doing?. Fixing you up. There faces are so close ahhh. Tam says I think we will have to walk home. Because that darn(he used another word but I will use darn) guy threw my car key somewhere. She says okay. He asks her if she can walk?. Aem says I can. but she falls he catches her. She is like I...can really walk. He says You clearly can't but still being stubborn? Let's do this... He gives her a piggyback ride, She asks am I heavy? Very! Really? Really. You know, you're really big and heavy! Why are you laughing? Well, I like your straightforwardness. That's right. I'm veeery heavy, I'm fat and big too. Good that you're aware. Eat less from now on. Cha-aem, Are you sure you don't want to report this to the police? Yes. I don't want to make things complicated. What if they try to harm you again? What are you going to do? I will not go anywhere alone. If I have to go somewhere, I'll take a friend with me. Promise me that you will keep your word. I'm very worried about you, Cha-aem. (That was so sweet) Well... I'm worried...If something happens to you, It will inconveniece other people.(Okay sure Tam whatever you say haha) You understand this, right? Yes. He says Cha-aem Yes? I'll show you something. What? Hold on Tight(OMG that is a Olicity line) okay sorry wrong ship for a min haha. Do you see that tree? So? Go. He ran haha. She says Tam! We're gonna fall! You're injured Tam. Do you believe it?, I've never done something like this before. Really? It's quite fun. Do it again. Again? Yes. I'm going! Go:icon12:

They reach the house. Aon's Mom Thankfully you returned home safely. Pa says We've never had bad guys in the neighbourhood. People nowadays are evil and get more cruel, right, Jong? Huh? That's right! Evil, cruel and ruthless! Jong, don't be afraid. I will protect you. Tam says From now on, be careful when you go somewhere. It happened once, so there might be a second and a third time. Tam says Aunt, I'll have the police look into this too. She says Thank-you, Tam. Aem and Tam smile at each other :).

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Tam is thinking about Aem again, when he saved-helped her/also when they hugged Ahhh.:icon12::icon12:

I finished episode 8 now :), I am going to stop for the night and rest my hands, they are really hurting now.

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Translated by Google translate.
cr. MKCF_SecretGarden
2018-09-04 21:49 from markim超话

from: https://www.weibo.com/3252511854/GxPXYxAnA?from=page_1005053252511854_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime
TKBT video: http://www.miaopai.com/show/LxgOhbDu9XOvEdmvWDoyOXCO5TRVDwd89oDu7Q__.htm

Kim revealed in the latest TKBT program: Mark is very self-disciplined recently. Every day, he goes to the gym and adjusts his diet. He has already lost 4 kilograms. He also carefully read the novel and the script and do his homework, ready for fitting.