Mark-Kim World

KimLBjj

Kimmy LB
well, it takes two to tango :) so if indeed both of them can't make each other happy, then they should become single and happy.
Is it really Mark who is broody and moody these days? It's not the other way around? :confused12:

I'm just asking tho.. it seems that you know a lot about them. :)
Yah, its take two to tango.....
Am sad about this news, its really stressful to us coz we love them!!!

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
well, it takes two to tango :) so if indeed both of them can't make each other happy, then they should become single and happy.
Is it really Mark who is broody and moody these days? It's not the other way around? :confused12:

I'm just asking tho.. it seems that you know a lot about them. :)
chill mk fanatic. i noticed that he seems moody these days. i observed that whenever they are mad at it each other, he gets in that mood while kimmy get on ig quotations moods. its just an observation.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
chill mk fanatic. i noticed that he seems moody these days. i observed that whenever they are mad at it each other, he gets in that mood while kimmy get on ig quotations moods. its just an observation.
I sort of agreed with your comment..but lets just wait n see and hope the best for both of them

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
kanyayonroseMark's s interview for Daradaily magazine. The interview took place on Saturday 16 June 2018 (late night): clip 1/3

Q: How do you take care of your love?
M: We take care our love by trying our best to understand each other...if we are different on something we will try to adjust and tune ourselves toward each other, learning what the other likes or does not like.
Q: What do you do when she sulks at you?
M: At first, I have to figure out what she sulks about. Then I will gradually bring myself to be around her, doing things..then she will forget about sulking. Anyhow, this does work for some cases not all.

Clip cutted by
@aom_markim

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
kanyayonroseClip 2

Q: How do you know whether she is sulking?
M: Haha, she is so obvious...with her big eyes and her facial expression...I know....she is obvious...
Q: what do you that that your couple is labelled as sweet couple of Ch3?
M:. Thank you krub. I think our couple is normal just like any other couples. Anyhow, in our line of work, we have to work with other partners but I would appreciate if people can distinct and understand which one is work which is our private real lives.
Cut clip by
@aom_markim

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I hope things get better between these two. Mark's interview was just before their last event and he seems affectionate towards her :)

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
saw the last part of the interview. mark is clearly voicing his need to work with others and i think kim wants that too. i hope they dont get paired for a very long time so fans can distinguish whats real and what is work. i also think they should do less events together.

Last edited:

KimLBjj

Kimmy LB
saw the last part of the interview. mark is clearly voicing his need to wok with others and i think kim wants that too. i hope they dont get paired for a very long time so fans can distinguish whats real and what is work. i also think they should do less events together.
It is ok if they are not gonna paired for each other, in there work its normal. But what happen on the event last time on SIS! Its not okay and i feel sad.

billyjeans

sarNie Egg
saw the last part of the interview. mark is clearly voicing his need to wok with others and i think kim wants that too. i hope they dont get paired for a very long time so fans can distinguish whats real and what is work. i also think they should do less events together.
I agree they would benefit more working with other wise not in their circle.