Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they were in a live , and from some fans seems kim had some good updates maybe not sure *sigh* wish if their lives get sub probably will never gonna happen

twister02

M♥K
they were in a live , and from some fans seems kim had some good updates maybe not sure *sigh* wish if their lives get sub probably will never gonna happen
We rarely get subs of their interviews so it's a long shot someone will sub their IG live. :(
It seems that the Vietnamese fans are lucky because their is a page that would summarize MK IG live videos.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
We rarely get subs of their interviews so it's a long shot someone will sub their IG live. :(
It seems that the Vietnamese fans are lucky because their is a page that would summarize MK IG live videos.
then the existence of a Vietnamese mk fan in AF will be fabulous

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yes, that would be awesome.. usually, I do google translate the summary they do and it seems more accurate than translating Thai :lol:
you are making me then ask you to be kind and share whenever you are free if there is something worth sharing from the summary :)

twister02

M♥K
you are making me then ask you to be kind and share whenever you are free if there is something worth sharing from the summary :)
Sure but all of that will be "based on Google Translate and a bunch of common sense" :risas3:

Okay, so translating the captions of their IG live today, it seems that Kim wanted or taught Mark to play the guitar. Also, not sure but I think Kim mentioned that they don't have time yet to watch Yaya's movie because of work.

Gosh I wish MK have international fan base who can translate for us. Ms. Kanya seems inactive nowadays.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
true tough to be a fan of other actor or actress from a different language specifically thai , Japanese Chinese Taiwanese languages

and kim seems get flu

twister02

M♥K
It's harder if you're a fan of a Thai artists. They don't have much fan base outside Thailand who translates stuff.
For the Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean and Chinese, they actually have dedicated international fanbases who translates for fans :(

If I'm fluent in Thai, I would be willing to translate all of MK stuff I've seen :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It's harder if you're a fan of a Thai artists. They don't have much fan base outside Thailand who translates stuff.
For the Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean and Chinese, they actually have dedicated international fanbases who translates for fans :(

If I'm fluent in Thai, I would be willing to translate all of MK stuff I've seen :(
true when i was in the korean world there was access to all what you need that's sad *sigh*

koadadai

sarNie Adult
simple translate form MKCF_Secretgarden in weibo
https://www.weibo.com/3252511854/Gg...t_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1526086887527

using google translation ( and modify it a little ) .

【Live Streaming simple translation】
Kim had to go to remove the mole again. After that, she went to Mistine to record for advertisements. She got sick before, she was still a little hoarse; Mark also went out to talk about things today, and then he learned from Kim to play guitar, saying that there were videos , but he was shy so not to show everyone, because he thought that he didn't do it good.
Mark has AIA events at IMPACT Challenger from 13:40-14:20 tomorrow;
Kim has a Slim Concept event in Nakhon Ratchasima at 15:00 tomorrow. Please support us.
Finally, thank you for your support of #Kom Faek 2018# and wish everyone a happy weekend.
【Translate Thai to Chinese : Fiona】