Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
Off topic, but I think Mark's sister is so cute and beautiful. She has very good skin. His parents produced some beautiful kids!
Nice combination of genes. Mark's skin is a mixed of his father and mother while his sister got hers from their mother. And she looks so chinese. :lol:

twister02

M♥K
So from Kim's interview last night, it seems that the Thai media asked her what was her birthday gift to Mark and based on Google translations, it seems that Kim gave a foldable bike to Mark. Still waiting for the angel Kanya to translate. :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
So from Kim's interview last night, it seems that the Thai media asked her what was her birthday gift to Mark and based on Google translations, it seems that Kim gave a foldable bike to Mark. Still waiting for the angel Kanya to translate. :)

If that is right, that is so cool :).

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Watching more PCKK need to finish Ep 7 :).

Team asks Aem what is wrong with her today?. She says she is being Cha-aem. Aem says is it not funny, Tam says this is not the time to make jokes. He says you could speak to my neighbor who's a foreigner, but why couldn't you receive my guest properly today?. and you even laugh at him.(not good for Aem) Tam says you should be thankful that he didn't press charges. Aem tells him I told you! I can only speak random stuff, but you wouldn't listen to me! she says if you are done, I'm leaving. He says Not yet he is not done yet. There's another thing. About the meeting. he give her clear orders. After giving you the orders I asked you whether you understood, and you said yes. But she make a big mistake by preparing the wrong documents. And she didn't even prepare the LCD screen for me. Aem says Yes. Tam is like ''Yes''? That's it?. She says what do you want me to say then? Sorry, do you know that word?. Aem says sorry. Tam says if you aren't sincere, don't say it! Aem asks what's wrong with you, Tam? You wanted me to say it, so I did-- He says don't talk back! You're the one at fault here! He says Cha-aem, This is real work. Don't act as if it a childish game. Aem says if you don't want me to work with you, I won't. I'm okay with it.

Tam says I will give you another chance. Aem says Tam! You don't have to give me another chance, She doesn't want to become a burden. He says she is not a burden Aww:love::icon12:. Ahh he puts his hand on her shoulder ahh:icon12:.

Tam says start anew. He says I'm sure that you can do it if you have the determination. They see Aon and Aem's friend Pong Aon says she brought lunch! Aon says he hasn't eaten anything yet, he says not yet(Posting this stuff because Aem is in the scene also). Tam says why did she buy so much?, Aem is looking at her friend. Aon says, Well I didn't know what you like, so I bought everything. Tam says Stay and eat together then. Aon says Yes. Tam tells Aem and Pong join them. Pong says it is alright. He says Aem and him will eat out(Take out). Pong grabs her hand and says Let's go.

Pong goes to tell Aon and Tam the truth, Aem rushs in and says Pong stop. Tam says well? Say what you what to say. Pong says it's about.. OMG Aem hit's Pong. Aem says there's an ant on your mouth!. she is like here! here!(still hitting) wow. Aem is like it's biting you! There're some on your head too! Pong says That's enough! After all the slaps, all the ants are died! She asks are you sure that they died?. He says Yes. Aem says please keep going with your meal. Tam tells them to wait. You said you had something to say, What is it about? Pong says I forgot it. He says it's nothing important. Aon says you surprised me, let's continue Tam. It's nothing. Aon tells Pong lets go back home soon. I don't want to stay and bother Tam. Understand? Aon says Come Tam, let's resume. She says he surprised me, what would I do if I choked?

Aem and Tam are in his office, He asks her to type up something for him. Aem says she doesn't know how to do it! Tam says how so? I've seen you using a tablet before. She says she was just playing games, that's all. Tam says Really? with a smile:love:. He says he will teach her how. He says open the program but all she is doing is staring at him( Love It:icon12::love:). Tam says look at the screen. Don't look at my face(OMG without looking at her he know she was looking at him) That was amazing :). Aww there smiles, so cute. He goes on saying Here. Do it like this. He asks her if she can do it?. Aem says like this? like this?. Right?. OMG they almost kissed ahhh needs to find a gif of this:icon12: (Okay I can't find the gif of the scene darn so a picture will have to do for now :()

@peace Can you post the links to the kisses scenes from the MK drama's please and Thank-you :), I had them but somehow I lost them I don't know how :(, oh and is there a gif of that kiss scene if so can you post it please :).

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@peace Can you post the links to the kisses scenes from the MK drama's please and Thank-you :), I had them but somehow I lost them I don't know how :(, oh and is there a gif of that kiss scene if so can you post it please :).
give me time a little later will post it :)

and oommmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy @twister02 your new seggie you better keep it as long as you can i want to be melt every single time i see your comment :D aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

will save it here please :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

twister02

M♥K
give me time a little later will post it :)

and oommmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy @twister02 your new seggie you better keep it as long as you can i want to be melt every single time i see your comment :D aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

will save it here please :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
I'm so ready for KF girl. I'll be keeping that siggie as long as I can or up until I don't see any new MK pics/clip that is sweeter than this. :lol:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Tam's Mom comes in, and Aem says hello. Okay even his Mom thinks they are dating(Love it) :icon12:. He is thinking about her again, (Okay can he just admit that he loves her please:icon12:).

The Next Day, They are working in his office. She goes to talk to him but she makes him jump :pancarta:. She hands him files that he needs to sign. He tells her to put them on the deck, she says okay. He trips and falls, she goes to help but he says Don't. Don't get close! Oh my he trips again aww. Okay she goes to help pick up the files hands touch ahh:icon12:. Those looks:love:. then they hit heads says sorry.
OMG he tells her she can leave now. She says but my desk is in here, where do you want me to go?. Tam says well, Go wherever you want. (I think want his Mom said and almost kiss got to him). He says get out again, aww poor Aem :(. Aem says what is wrong with him today he seems weird.

Tam calls his friend Mark, His friend says Don't tell me that you've really fallen in love with Cha-aem? Tam calls him crazy(Okay Tam sure :pancarta:) He says I told you this isn't about me. He says it's about one of his cousins(Sure it is :pancarta:), Tam says he isn't sure whether he has fallen in love with some lady. Tam says I'm not a guy who understands women well, That's why I came to ask advice from an experienced man like you. Mark is like you've not trying to fool me, are you? (Yes he so is) lol. He says you know me well that I can't fool anyone(Again sure Tam sure :pancarta:). I can't tell lies, just look at my face. Mark says well yea you are right. Because you've never managed to fool me anyways lol, This is to funny. Mark says then, listen carefully to me. The method to test whether you are in love with a woman is...!

Tam goes to spy on Aem, Aww Aem hits her head on the laptop ouch, Tam says oh and jumps back. Aem says No one saw.
Now Mark(Tam's friend) voiceover's ''Firstly, when you see her, if you feel like smiling... That means you like her.(He was smiling) :love::icon12:. He has a OMG face and shuts the door. Then he goes into her office. Secondly, When you are with her, If your heart is pounding hard...(Again It is) That means you like her''. Now Aem sees him she says , his name he jumps and runs :pancarta: to his desk. He is looking at her, he goes to stand by her, he calls her name she almost bumps into they are so close. ''Thirdly, When you are with her and she looks at you. Aem asks Tam if he needs her help with something?. If your face turns red without you knowing, (Which it is so red) if you feel burning hot, That means you like her. She asks why his face is so red? Tam is like huh, she also tells him that his ears are red too! He says he feels hot lol. Aem says Hot? Are you sick? she touch's him and jumps away from her. He says It's alright, I'm fine! Really?-Yes!... Tam says well-I want a glass of fresh water, Can you get one for me? she says Yes he says okay. Mark says if your cousin has those three symptoms, I can affirm that he has a crush on that woman... ...and that he has fallen deeply in love with her for sure! Tam is so shocked.

Aem brings him his water. he says Che-aem, She is like Yes? (OMG they way he is looking at her wows:love:) Tam says I have something to tell you. OMG he says I think "I Like You'' (Okay shipper down for reals wait ahhh:icon12:). Her face, she says Tam I think ''I like you to ahh :icon12:. (Okay but wait this has to been a dream right, I seen this type a scene to many times, but ahh freaking out) There smiles, Darn it I knew it, he was thinking about that happening darn darn. Aem calls his name. She says please says what you want to say to me. Well- I, I think I---I... ...Don't need you as my assistant anymore.( What, Nooo why did he say that darn it :() Aww her face :(. So sad why:sad6::sad6:. The are both so sad (Just say I Like You or I Love You). He says I'm sorry. Aww she says it's alright. But now Aem is so happy. OMG he is so sad:sad6:.

Aon wants Aem to go to Chiang Mai with Tam, she doesn't want to go! Aon says Who said I wanted to go? I don't want to go either!, Aon says but it's Mom. She isn't giving me a choice. Anyways you(Aem) have to go with me. I (Aon) will never go alone with Tam, I feel uneasy. Aem is like but Chiang Mai? Aon asks what is wrong with Chiang Mai? She says nothing's wrong... but I don't want to go there.. Aem says she doesn't really like Chiang Mai. Why you don't like it there? You've been there before? She is like I've never been there... It's just a feeling.. Aon is like say no more. you have to come with me anyway, because it's my mom's order. Understand? Aon tells her they will leave tomorrow morning. Okay? Aem is not happy.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Tam's Mom comes in, and Aem says hello. Okay even his Mom thinks they are dating(Love it) :icon12:. He is thinking about her again, (Okay can he just admit that he loves her please:icon12:).
he didn't waited for too long to admit he love her inside his head but to her yu need to wait for the latest episode :D they are sooooo cuuuteeeee and in that lakorn still the best lakorn of MK

good night girl :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm so ready for KF girl. I'll be keeping that siggie as long as I can or up until I don't see any new MK pics/clip that is sweeter than this. :lol:
so should i wish to have sweeter photo or hope won't i love that seggie soo much the feeeeels