Mark-Kim World

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
be easy on the other people mk :D some pray for their break up every single day some pray they stay together forever and me i just hope they cherish what they have
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgIZuqcgmTP/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

View attachment 11335 View attachment 11333 View attachment 11334
i know right, people how hate Kim or Mark will wish for them to break up and be with the person the like or what ever, but hope Mark Kim cherish what they have now. i was annoying but some mk hater lately, so come here to cool down, haha. don't care to waste my time on replying back to hater.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@mymps03 no need to tire yourself enjoy your life when there is happy moment we will share when they are quiet we should give them space this year is a very busy year for them and they won't have that much free time to meet or enjoy themselves so you for sure will see a loooot of this comment and waves through out the rest of their years :lol: so don't exhaust yourself

koji1234

sarNie Egg
oyyyyyyyyy :icon12: female warrior vs male warrior
View attachment 11343
They are so cute. Ive shipped them since 2016, found them on my insta and been in love w them ever since!!! I love their relationship and how Mark shows Kim on his insta, he is so proud to have her and its the cutest thing ever. And i love how mark responded to the break up rumors LMAOOO good one mark. Anyways, cant wait to see their new lakorn :p

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@peace We posted the same picture :).

Okay I think I am getting a cold :(, and it almost 3am, I need to go to bed sorry all, I will have to see the concert stuff in the morning Night all

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hahahaha. Mark is not feeling it. C'mon Mark, show us your active move. Haha
poor him and poor the guys in general there they rehearsed for two days until late and they had to play soccer so he was exhausted he touched his neck when the song ended so maybe has cramp so even doing that was good enough , kim hurt her leg too

twister02

M♥K
poor him and poor the guys in general there they rehearsed for two days until late and they had to play soccer so he was exhausted he touched his neck when the song ended so maybe has cramp so even doing that was good enough , kim hurt her leg too
He seems bored while dancing but yes, they're exhausted probably because of lack of sleep too. Wait, Kim hurt her leg? Is she okay?

The event was successful. Congrats CH3 and to all the artists.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
He seems bored while dancing but yes, they're exhausted probably because of lack of sleep too. Wait, Kim hurt her leg? Is she okay?

The event was successful. Congrats CH3 and to all the artists.
not injured but i think due to the over working i posted it in her thread

and the event i won't call it successful previous years for me were better it's better if they cancel the soccer game and do concert and performance that's what the fans come for not really the soccer game