Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
t
Mark had an event earlier and Kim is in another place (I think) They're quite busy this day so maybe tomorrow, the spell will be heard :risas3:
that what i was thinking too maybe another day "spell" :lol: but it was fun to have this hilarious discussion :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
So cute. The look on Mark's face is filled with pure happiness when he says I think everyone is aware who she is by now and she still is... Melts my heart these two.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So cute. The look on Mark's face is filled with pure happiness when he says I think everyone is aware who she is by now and she still is... Melts my heart these two.
lucky you , you are able to understand thai cause i believe if i could get thai i would fin harder on some of their old moment that it wasn't translated especially in the magazine interviews :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@"peace" - It's very sweet. I find it so cute that both of their eyes still light up after all these years when the other person is mentioned.

I cannot wait for KF. I am not watching any Thai lakorns at the moment, can't get into anything.