Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am starting there next drama together, Punya Chon Kon Krua :).

Episode 1 :).

Aem and Waret meet kinda( the see each other). Ahh no way they are dancing to together at a Masquerade dance!:icon12::love:. BTW I hope I am using the right names for them. Oh gosh Aem falls off the stage when she is dancing and falls on Waret those looks wow :love: Love all ready, He is now helping with some bad guys Go Go. they but kicked but.

Wow I have to say Waret is so not like Krit at all haha, and same for Aem is not Aew either.

Oh no he got her wet, from his car hitting a puddle. Oh darn they walked passed each again without seeing each other in the house.

She wrote on his car he caught her and wow those looks, are margic. He didn't remember meeting her but she did.

Oh this is getting good he remembers her now. and he saw her talking to her friend.

She falls off a latter and he catches her, I have to say they are amazing at looks wow :love::icon12:

Episode 2
He wants to talk but she doesn't want to, so he grabs her hand but the other girl sees that scene wows. He is so sassy in this drama. Oh he trying to caught her a lie.

Okay that shopping scene was the best. He so can't stop staring at her:love:.

They bicker like they are Married :lol: and it is only episode 2.

OMG that scene in the kitchen, there faces were so close, I though they were going to kiss :thud:.

Oh no he caught her at her friends work, more bricking like a married couple :lol:.

OMG that Washroom/Water was funny :lol:.

She saw someone she knows, and grab his arm and ran, there faces were so close again almost kissed.

Okay I am done episode 3 now, time for bed soon, Night. Next time I am on episode 4.

Last edited:

koadadai

sarNie Adult
PCKK is so funny, i love it very much, bring me a lot of happy time.

PCKK is my first MK drama, i love kim, but a little fear of mark . Sometimes his facial expression was a little grim , maybe he suit for dark roles.

(sorry for my bad english.)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
PCKK is so funny, i love it very much, bring me a lot of happy time.

PCKK is my first MK drama, i love kim, but a little fear of mark . Sometimes his facial expression was a little grim , maybe he suit for dark roles.

(sorry for my bad english.)
Yea it is so funny, I have only seen 2 episodes so far, but it is good so far. That is so cool, nice. Oh okay. Your English is fine! :).

twister02

M♥K
Mark had an event earlier and Kim is in another place (I think) They're quite busy this day so maybe tomorrow, the spell will be heard :risas3: