Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am now watching episode 11 :).

Oh wow the scene with the flood wow. plus more Krit looks at Awe :icon12:. Aww he asked her if she is tried aww, so sweet. Aww he telling Aew to tell her friend to becareful.

Oh no here comes trouble with that jerk. Aww poor Aew she got hurt OMG Pran and Krit are fighting. wow the things Pran says wows, grr. Aww she doesn't want him to help her "I can't do that", "why" ''I like you'' ahhhh finally :aaaaa::aaaaa:. Darn she doesn't believe him, but he not having it hehe him "I can wait'' yes, Aww yes that whole scene love it :love::icon12:

Aww Kirst if she is okay when he saw her the day after, she says she is fine but thanks for asking :), then he try's talking about what happen but she doesn't want to so he asks her out for supper after work and she try's to say no but he says "I will be waiting for you at the car'' haha .

Oh yea for sure now Aew is dodging Krit.

I am starting episode 12, just not sure I can watch all of it tonight, watch some then finish the rest tomorrow :).

Okay they way Krit talks about Awe in the scene with his friends, love:love::icon12:.

Okay even Aew brother thinks Aew and Krit are now dating awesome :) :lol:.

OMG Aew just saw Pran with that woman, Girl please break up with him eh.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay sorry had to start another post that one was getting to long.

I have to say Aew has amazing friend :), Aww her friend called Krit so he went to Awe :love:

Good Krit finally told her that he saw them, her jerk of a bf and that woman.

Aww Krit face when Awe said ''Friend'' :(. but I get it not the time at the moment.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I will watch that video once I finish the drama :).

Awe and Pran break up Finally :cheer::cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa:If I could I would be jumping for joy(I Can't I am in a wheelchair) I would party but it is late at night so no yelling :lol:.

Upper body dancing for the win :).

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I will watch that video once I finish the drama :).

Awe and Pran break up Finally :cheer::cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa:If I could I would be jumping for joy(I Can't I am in a wheelchair) I would party but it is late at night so no yelling :lol:.
ohhhh i feel you :icon12: most of the time i scream inside too , i'm 100% you still have plenty of inside screaming waiting for you :D

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
ohhhh i feel you :icon12: most of the time i scream inside too , i'm 100% you still have plenty of inside screaming waiting for you :D
hugs :icon12:Okay I do that a lot to. more to come, is that good or bad ? :)

Oh brother Pran is blaming the break on Krit, not him buddy it is you(Pran). Aww poor Awe though glad her brother is there for her.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay I have to pause the episode at 5o:00 mins into the episode, I need to go to bed now, I will watch/recap more tomorrow :) and probably finish this drama tomorrow as well :). Talk to you sometime tomorrow hun (@"peace") Night hun.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am now continuing my watching of 3 Golden Men from episode 12 that I was on :).

Aew friend is dancing for joy that Aew and Pran broke up, then she calls Krit :lol:.

Aww her friend told Krit that that they broke up, His face/smiles:love: but he is trying not to seem to happy. Wow that scene with them and Neam wow, Go Krit.

I am now going onto episode 13 :).

OMG what Neam is hitting on Krit no way, she tries to kiss him but moves, thank goodness, he leaves yay.

Omg Awe and and Krit at the fountain, that whole scene :love:. He will wait until she is ready to date again ahhh :icon12:

OMG the things that Pran is saying about Aew to Krit, That Jerk. OMG yes Krit hit him for his works go Krit, Good Aew is here to help :). she is yelling at Pran yes :). Aww she is taking care of him :love:, she wants to know what he said but Krit won't say, doesn't want to hurt her Aww:icon12:

Finally Krit meets Awe brother and asks to date his sister cute, but he says ask her :lol:.

Wow her dress, so pretty(Pink) love it, the way he looks at her wow :thud::love:, they went to a event together yes, so happy.

Episode 14 now.

Oh Pran saw Aew and Krit in the papper at that event haha. should I be this happy :lol:.

Oh my gosh Krit bought her a car for her safety Aww, that whole scene is love :icon12::love:.

Ahh Krit wants to propose to Aew ahhh what:icon12::love:.

Aww Krit is talking to Fai on how to propose to Awe, so sweet, but that jerk Pran was listening in, not good.

OMG no Pran hit Awe noo :(. Oh no Pran is going to do something bad to her, she is in danger she needs help like now :(.

OMG that lady shot Pran, Yes Krit saved her thank goodness.

Okay Episode 15(Last episode) for this drama.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mark liked Kimmy's picture :).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbYaFn4lRSb/?taken-by=iloveu_mk

Episode 15 still.

OMG he draw her lots. those are so pretty ahh:love:, Again ahh he said ''I Love You'':icon12::icon12:.
HE ASK HER T MARRY HIM, she said YES ahhh, Sorry for caps just so happy ahhh. Aww that forehead kiss, hug and head kiss! That whole scene was so amazing ahh:icon12::love::love:.

The Wedding scenes All my ships(the couples) got together yes, aww Krit and Awe got the question right :), and that kiss was so cute!:love::icon12::icon12:.

It is done now, it was a good drama :).

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Now that I am done the drama I can watch this :).

@MKfan132 your posted made me remember this :D
That is amazing video and song:icon12:, it really fits with there story for sure.

I will start there next drama that they were leads tomorrow :), it is almost 3am ahh I need to go to bed now, Night hun, talk tomorrow :).