Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
The photos from the magazine were already posted in Instagram. I thought I'll see more :risas3:

For those who can't buy the magazine, you can install Ookbee app. They are offering 15 mins of VIP Free. Screenshot_20170608-205508.png

But you can't take a screenshot from the app :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The photos from the magazine were already posted in Instagram. I thought I'll see more :risas3:

For those who can't buy the magazine, you can install Ookbee app. They are offering 15 mins of VIP Free. View attachment 5459

But you can't take a screenshot from the app :)
first let me express how in love i'm with your new seggie :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

and second i think fan basically buy the magazine for photos first but for the interviews too witch sadly we interfc even if we get the magazine we won't able to understand the interview

twister02

M♥K
first let me express how in love i'm with your new seggie :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

and second i think fan basically buy the magazine for photos first but for the interviews too witch sadly we interfc even if we get the magazine we won't able to understand the interview
Thanks. The photos were too lovable to pass by on so I changed my siggie :icon12:

For this particular magazine, they don't have an interview. It's a travel mag so the highlight would be the photos but yes, for the other mags, we interfc can't understand a thing or two from them so basically we're always here for the photos. :risas3:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
It's already sexy in Thai standards. :risas3:
I seldom see Thai girls posing with just two piece for a non-sexy theme magazine. If it's for him magazine, then a two-piece is a must. :naughty2:

I actually would have like if Mark has shown much skin in this photoshoot but everything, the poses and MK's chemistry were on point. Love it. :icon12::icon12:
Ha! You got that right! I mean sniffing is still considered kissing ya know.

Btw, love your new siggy!

twister02

M♥K
Ha! You got that right! I mean sniffing is still considered kissing ya know.

Btw, love your new siggy!
Your siggy is hot too.. love it :love:

There's this sense of excitement whenever you see "almost kisses" pic..you just need to move your imagination :naughty2:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Your siggy is hot too.. love it :love:

There's this sense of excitement whenever you see "almost kisses" pic..you just need to move your imagination :naughty2:
I'm sure they're doing plenty of real kisses and hugs behind the lens that we don't get to see. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love this little moment cause it show the care he give to her at this little moment :icon12: :icon12:
love is not just a feeling it's a commitment that you accept to be part of the other person's life and fusion yours with him/her to be able to build a home full of understanding compassion affection patient respect care forgiveness under the big roof called love

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Lol at the reporter they think that if they keeps asking him the same question then he will accidentally spill outwhat they want they to hear. But I'm sure that there really is nothing going on between Mark's mom and Kim because old people isn't catching up with technology. Even teacher they sometime have hard time figuring out how thing work in the computer.

twister02

M♥K
Lol at the reporter they think that if they keeps asking him the same question then he will accidentally spill outwhat they want they to hear. But I'm sure that there really is nothing going on between Mark's mom and Kim because old people isn't catching up with technology. Even teacher they sometime have hard time figuring out how thing work in the computer.
Thai reporters are like that. If they are not satisfied with your answer, they will keep on repeating the question, spinned it a little to see if you give in and answer differently but the one being interviewed is not a newbie. Honestly, if there might be something going on between the family, I hope they will leave it for the Suparat's to handle. We do not have any rights to interfere. That's already their private life.

I don't know Mark's mom in person so I can't tell but MK is doing fine so I think Kim is okay with Mark's mom too and vice versa. Nothing in this life is perfect. If they actually have an issue with each other, for sure, they will come into terms and will fix it. What I hate is the public trying to rub it against them. Trying to make it bigger where in fact, there's nothing to worry about. Let them be with their private lives. I hope they will respect Mark's plea to let it pass.

Mark, thank you for protecting Kimmy. Please take care of her. I know she's sick now. Baby girl needs her soldier now :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with you girls thai media is so unprofessional they took the words of a hater in a comment to makes it look like a big deal and for who doesn't know mark's mom once wrote a comment in this photo

she wrote "my three children" and his dad and mom are supper nice and kim absolutely won't have any problem with them there no reason to that why would they have problem? usually problem come when the mom interference in her son/daughter's work and business like kwan/golf case or other similar people who have parent liek that but mark's dad and mum are far from this industry they don't interference with their son's work at all and they have been a family for 3 years now so i believe 100% there is nothing to it and as kayla said the other day and mark confirmed it is his mum rarely on ig so this whole thing was over took by the media who didn't find something better to talk about

twister02

M♥K
Mark's mom's IG was set to public but now it is set to private to avoid haters commenting non-sense on every post. Again, what you see in social media is not always the same thing off cam. I don't think they have a problem with each other. The Suparat's are not vocal they're not even celebrities, only Mark, so they're not into limelight but they're supporting each other despite that. When Kimmy's dad died, the Suparat's where there to support and comfort Kimmy. Mark's sister is not following a single person in her IG, would they make it an issue too? The heck with them.

Did they question theirselves, if Kim has an issue with Mark's mom, would Mark continue seeing Kimmy? He still continues to see Kimmy even after that "issue". That's a testament that there is nothing going on between his mom and Kim. Mark's mom was even there when Mark did a charity work in Chiang Mai. If they have a problem, would she will be there supporting her son? Will Mark be at ease considering the two women in her life are not in good terms? Nope. I don't think so. So I hope the reporters will let it pass. Please, let the people involve handle it privately.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if this prove something again it prove ow mk are that people keep track of every single thing related to them even comments in their ig they follow so this media will always keep an eyes and keep stalking to something to write about them and i'm actually mark's interview was before kim cause his family is the one that got involved in this nonsense it's crazy they are far from the lights yet look what they got into imagine if they were involved with lights

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am glad both Mark's mom and dad's IG are now private, that way there's no drama concerning what they post or what they accidentally click that will stir up confusion and unnecessary drama. The reporters are so relentless with their questions. It's like they don't want to move on even after Mark gave his simple answer. As far as Mark's sister IG, I wouldn’t be too concerned with her page because if you follow his sister long enough, the pictures on her page are never consistent, she would posts and then remove all of them later if she's like going through a breakup or something it seems.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I am glad both Mark's mom and dad's IG are now private, that way there's no drama concerning what they post or what they accidentally click that will stir up confusion and unnecessary drama. The reporters are so relentless with their questions. It's like they don't want to move on even after Mark gave his simple answer. As far as Mark's sister IG, I wouldn’t be too concerned with her page because if you follow his sister long enough, the pictures on her page are never consistent, she would posts and then remove all of them later if she's like going through a breakup or something it seems.
i even believe that his mum din't follow back cause she didn't thought is a necessary or it's gonna be a big deal to turn to this point i'm pretty sure she is as shocked as kim to how things turn out it's absolutely crazy she didn't know hwo serious this haters are to harm MK so me too i'm glad they turn their ig private although the lesson was harsh they probably never thought they will be in such situation and i pity MK sooooo much for having to clean it themselves and face this annoying press over and over again especially mark cause kim's event is gonna be on 22th so the media wills till hold this until the rest of the month