Mark in San Francisco, CA (GQThailand/Cartier)

P

PrincessKarina

Is it me or did it look like Mark is a bit bloated looking? His neck...and dang his under eye bags are huge! Poor guy must lacked so much rest! These Thai celebs by far I noticed has bad and big bags under their eyes. I guess it comes with the job. Lol. Anyways I know he’s still your beau! Hopefully he’ll be more rested soon enough. ;)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Is it me or did it look like Mark is a bit bloated looking? His neck...and dang his under eye bags are huge! Poor guy must lacked so much rest! These Thai celebs by far I noticed has bad and big bags under their eyes. I guess it comes with the job. Lol. Anyways I know he’s still your beau! Hopefully he’ll be more rested soon enough. ;)
Lol—wow, I didn’t even pay attention to his neck or eye bags til you point them out lol I mean—I feel like I’m too mesmerized by his natural charms that I’m oblivious to everything else LOL :facepalm::risas3:

I think I’m just happy he’s going inter lol I know he’s super busy but I think he gets plenty of rest too. But it’s true, they still need their beauty sleep and everything else too!:angel10::angel10::angel10:

P

PrincessKarina

Lol—wow, I didn’t even pay attention to his neck or eye bags til you point them out lol I mean—I feel like I’m too mesmerized by his natural charms that I’m oblivious to everything else LOL :facepalm::risas3:

I think I’m just happy he’s going inter lol I know he’s super busy but I think he gets plenty of rest too. But it’s true, they still need their beauty sleep and everything else too!:angel10::angel10::angel10:
Lol you are hilarious sweetie! I’m also delighted he’s traveling internationally! Too bad we are missing out! But yes maybe more rest for your beau! ;):p

xodxo

@PrincessKarina yes dear, I know he’s getting plenty of rest. Cuz, they’re celebs, they don’t even do anything hard labor LOL but it could be he might naturally have eye bags when he smiles very widely too lol :p

They have the best career and the easiest income in my opinion! Lol o_O:rolleyes::p;)

twister02

M♥K
Hey @xodxo , how many days Mark will stay in the US? I asked in the MK thread but no one answered. Just wondering if you know :)

xodxo

Hey @xodxo , how many days Mark will stay in the US? I asked in the MK thread but no one answered. Just wondering if you know :)
I’m not too sure to be honest, but the event is from April 4th-6th. I know when Mark left, he said they might stay over a little too so I’m not sure how many more days they’re gonna spend to travel after the 6th.

xodxo

Much love for sharing and how lucky you guys met him!! Dream
Guy! lol :facepalm::icon12::love:

xodxo

i wish he would come to LA then maybe i could see him :(
Actually he was almost in the LA area girl. His event was in SF, but after the event his camp drove out to areas outskirt of LA, like Beach Pismo and spent like 4 days there, traveling. I was so sure they went to LA too.

But he needs to come to Midwest! That’s where I live! Lmao! I’ll drive to meet him no doubt 55 lol :p