Mark and Yaya in Paris, France (12 PLUS Event)

Discussion in 'Mark Prin' started by SonYukView4ever, Jul 18, 2013.

1. SonYukView4ever

SonYukView4ever ♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

My man Mark is pretty tall considering Yaya's a "giant" girl. lol NOT literally y'al know what I mean but she is tall. lol
    I want to see them reunite in a modern lakorn. :) :dance1:

[​IMG]

In Paris
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Of course Mark's fans can never let him leave without a farewell goodbye and visit. lol keke :p :p
    [​IMG]

Mommy, Daughter and Son. lol :p
    [​IMG]

clip
    http://instagram.com/p/b1uXQzwOxt/#

[​IMG]
    According to this picture, they have arrived back to Thailand. Mark then turned around to say "goodbye" to Yaya before leaving the airport.  Yaya asked, "how are you going home? With whom?"

Mark replied, "Taxi." awww the fans went in tears. lol :)  Then Mark wai Yaya's mom and said Goodbye. That's Yaya's mom hugging Mark goodbye in the white shirt.  I assume Yaya's mom, Mark and Marks manager probably got to know each other better after a couple trips overseas now. :p They are a little more comfy now. lol

Their make up artist, Mark's manager and Yaya's mommy. :p
    [​IMG]
    cr. tagged

fantastic_27 likes this.
  2. fantastic_27

fantastic_27 ''SMTown'

Awwwwhhhhh Why would marky boy ride a taxi.... i am sad too, there should be someone to pick him up!... Ruk Mark na.

3. PhoneO_5

PhoneO_5 sarNie Oldmaid

Mark looks so hot in that hat

SonYukView4ever likes this.
  4. thatsouthernasianchick

thatsouthernasianchick sarNie Adult

Lol. Mark has been posting a lot of cute photos from Paris on his Instagram lately. Y'all should definitely check it out. Mane, if I were in Paris, I'd totally stalk them. Lmfao.

5. huajaikaungtur

huajaikaungtur - Marina ♥

Awww, Mark's so handsome :)

6. SonYukView4ever

SonYukView4ever ♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

Mark is always good looking. Lol 555+++

7. Penelope

Penelope sarNie Adult

Wow, a superstar like Mark takes a taxi from the airport.  I would expect a private van to come pick him up or something.  lol.

8. Sovatana

Sovatana sarNie Juvenile

They are so cute!

9. zazoured

zazoured sarNie Juvenile

Love Yaya in her skinny jeans , it shows off her nice figure. Mark is cute too . They are both so cute together and Mae Plae seemed to have a soft spot for Mark.