Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Taew

Votes: 35 54.7%

• Total voters

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
BAIFERN ! :)
Although I haven't watched any of anything LOL
I always thought Mario looked cute with her.

Gah But i agree with CUPID TOO !
PORCHE AND BAIFERN are just too cute together too !

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
baifern! even though i still like him and taew, but taew's character is kinda annoying that's why. also because the way mario and baifern ended, it leaves me hanging for part 2. i'm dying to see the continuation of their love story! as for porche and fern, never watched them so i don't know lol

puca

sarNie Juvenile
taew, i'm hooked on plerng toranong right now
baifern, she's really cute, i want to see her with porsche too!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think Taew looks prettier. I like her big bubbly eyes, her cute voice, and her super adorable smile.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea Baifern and Porshe should really do another lakorn again because their first lakorn didn't have much sweet scene between the two of them....but Porshe all ready have Gunjae-Sal :coverlaf: their fans are so craze over them two.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahaha noo. Porshe has Sal already. SALAN <3 lol
I like Mario and Taew. I like Baifern too but I'm hooked with Plerng Toranong so my vote goes to Taew. Lol :p

readerzlover

sarNie Egg
Oh oh can I join. haha. Definitely Taew! I love them together in Plerng Tarranong.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Baifern for me. Love Mario and fern in their movie "a crazy little thing called love" they should definetly play a drama together,

I also thought taew looks older for mario too though she's pretty

still Baifern all the wayyyyy

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I fell in love with Mario and Baifern together at first sight, love them so much together, both have the young look together. Mario and Taew are cute together too but sometimes Taew seems to look too mature looking for him, he's got a baby face. Lol. I like Taew with older praeks like Por Thrisadee and Boy Pakorn, so far.