Mario Maurer (NOW! Weekly Magazine) {Myanmar}

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
What language is that, is that Burma/Myanmar or what you call their language in that Country?

EDIT: Oh nevermind, I forgot to read the title LOLz... I knows now, thank you. :bhehe:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:
What language is that, is that Burma/Myanmar or what you call their language in that Country?

EDIT: Oh nevermind, I forgot to read the title LOLz... I knows now, thank you. :bhehe:
lol I like Burma better than Myanmar

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too, I still referring to it as Burma, but when I post and just for the sake of correctness I had to write both so some peoples don't feel offended LOLz. :woot:

Wish I knew what the interviews in magazine is about though. :scratchhead2:  And who the heck is 99? (strange name, but for sure better than French Fries HAHAHA  :whahuh:  )  Never heard of him or sees his work before.  :scratchhead2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:
Me too, I still referring to it as Burma, but when I post and just for the sake of correctness I had to write both so some peoples don't feel offended LOLz. :woot:

Wish I knew what the interviews in magazine is about though. :scratchhead2:  And who the heck is 99? (strange name, but for sure better than French Fries HAHAHA  :whahuh:  )  Never heard of him or sees his work before.  :scratchhead2:
lol You won't know him since Myanmar is not international lol The interviews was aout what he thought of Myanmar

Short cut

Famous Thai Actor Mario Maurer known as Pee Mak Actor visited to Myanmar and here is his answer during interview session.

Que: Do you like visiting to Myanmar?
Ans: I do like and I wanted to visit to Myanmar since before. There is a lot of interesting places in Myanmar for me.

Que: What is your most interested thing about Myanmar?
Ans: I interested in famous Shwe Dagon Pagoda and noble peace prize winner Aung Sann Su Kyi. I heard about her a lot.

Que: Are you comfortable with Myanmar foods?
Ans. They arranged everything for me. Especially I like Mote Hinn Khar.

Que: Do you know that here in Myanmar has a lot of your fans?
Ans: I am happy about that. Many people welcome to me at airport unexpectedly.

Que: What message do you want to give to Myanmar fans?
Ans: We are neighborhood countries. Although the history of our countries is not good, our heart need to close each other because we are neighbors. I love my fans.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh thank you for the translation. Good answers. :dance1: wow Mario is hotter commodity now, he has new fans, old fans all over the World.  Too bad he doesn't come to do fans meet and greet in the US too.  :rolleyes1:

Wish I can travel like him too, someday I wish to visit many of the Burma's famous temples too.  My family were suppose to go visit last year, but the politic conflict was too unstable so they cancelled the trip.  Hopefully the conflict will be at peace soon so we can visit. :thumbsup:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:
Oh thank you for the translation. Good answers. :dance1: wow Mario is hotter commodity now, he has new fans, old fans all over the World.  Too bad he doesn't come to do fans meet and greet in the US too.  :rolleyes1:

Wish I can travel like him too, someday I wish to visit many of the Burma's famous temples too.  My family were suppose to go visit last year, but the politic conflict was too unstable so they cancelled the trip.  Hopefully the conflict will be at peace soon so we can visit. :thumbsup:
Call him to visit to US

Those problem will be ending soon NLD (National League for Democracy) won 2015 president election, she will change it.