MARIO MAURER (IN vol. 11 no. 256 November 2015)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh.. why hello handsome <3

Mario looks really great in this shoot. :D  The last photo really shows his "mixed" farang look more. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
Bae!!!! Ugh he's so hot!!!! Just his face alone I'm already fangirling!!!!! So hot!!!!! Someone call me an ambulance lol.
"Uh.. Hello? We have someone dying here due to overload hawtness is it possible for you guys to come quickly to save this girl?? Oh wait nevermind , this girl died already ..." Hahahaha.

But seriously !! Mario sooo hawwt. It's making me hot over here! Even though it's like 50 degrees right now haha. Ahhh!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
cool :) said:
"Uh.. Hello? We have someone dying here due to overload hawtness is it possible for you guys to come quickly to save this girl?? Oh wait nevermind , this girl died already ..." Hahahaha.

But seriously !! Mario sooo hawwt. It's making me hot over here! Even though it's like 50 degrees right now haha. Ahhh!!!

You can't die yet, we still have to wait and watch TSL until it's completed first then we all can be in TSL heaven together. HAHAHA  :woot:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
P'Oh those fine muscles! Why cant you carry Mint if you have such big biceps boy???
Hahaha but I love this shoot its 100000% hotness

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Legit he is one of the most beautiful human beings to grace this world. That smoulder, that smirk, that smile, that nose *swoon* Oh is up there in the same category as Willy back in his prime facewise. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cupid Candy said:
Legit he is one of the most beautiful human beings to grace this world. That smoulder, that smirk, that smile, that nose *swoon* Oh is up there in the same category as Willy back in his prime facewise. 
I second that !!!