which do you perfer

• long

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • short

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
i perfer her with long hair! i think shes too young to pull off that short-do look although it does make her look more mature. sometime it looks nice when she styles it but i still perfer her with long hair

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
she's really pretty with long hair....but she's cute with the short hair too, at least it isn't like the one in badarn jai...^^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I hate girls with short hair...that's why I was glad that Noon S. has a long wig for her new lakorn...but then goes back to short with Aum...I love long, flowy, bouncy hair.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Though I have short hair myself, I think she looks better in long hair as something about her face feature tells... it is ok if she wanna looks modern and sassy with short hair; I dont mind as long as it is no bang like in BJ... that sucks badly for her look...

cecilia

Staff member
i love it ..
it looks nice and cute on her
she can pull it off.
i saw a behind the scene on sse -- she looks cute when they did the WONDERGIRLS dance on tv3 stage ^^

ice

sarNie Hatchling
I think long hair looks better.
She looks kinda like Jieb with short hair
...the nang-ek from "Fun Fueng" with Tik J.

i prefer girls with long hair, but for me, margie actually looks better with the short hair. it gives her a more edgier look that i like. :D now noon siripun, that girl better grow her hair out soon. :rolleyes:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i perfer her with long hair! i think shes too young to pull off that short-do look although it does make her look more mature. sometime it looks nice when she styles it but i still perfer her with long hair
I agree with you on that. She can pull the look but it is not suitable for her at this age.

Ice now I don't think I can look at Margie anymore. =( lmao

me094

sarNie Egg
She looks better with long hair... Her fake bob hair in Badarn Jai was a nice short on her though.