Margie and Bf split

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Margie broke up with her bf about 2 months ago after about 7-8 years of dating.  they asked her what did boy said and she said that she wants to talk to girlfriends only; boy just found out too.  and it's not because of boy.

funny I would think it's because of boy lol.  I swear I see her hanging around with boy more than her bf.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Really? As in really confirmed? 
I've been seeing this coming tbh Bargie are so glued together lol i think it's partially because of them 

rehann

sarNie Adult
aww... this cool!! i want this aged already!! but why now when boy had gf... now wish Boy break up too :bump:
hahahaha i always want Bargie togther as a couple now i can see the light :woot2:

rehann

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Boy has a gf right now?
i guess few weeks before Boy admit he have gf... n reporter keep on chase Margie to see her reaction... she annoyed n said in laugh 'peoples keep on asking like Boy left me...' hahaha. Margie did met his GF too but not sure did the relation stay till now or not... or again 'i don't have time for her so let stop here'hhahaha i hope it's the same case again.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks ^ haahha awee I wish him the best then. I still think Bargie are meant to be!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Thanks ^ haahha awee I wish him the best then. I still think Bargie are meant to be!!
yeah who not think that... for me love at first sight is not as mesmerise as love with time flows... they have a great bond togther... how they care for each other... make elder also think that they can't saw anyone better for Boy else than Margie... their bond are deeper than what they aware i guest... peoples who have similar trait usually destined to be togther... n Bargie have lots of similar traits... before i always said that in another 7-8 years later i'm not feel strange if i'm gonna witness Bargie wedding... n now i will still say the same... another 7-8 years later i wish that what i will witness... Love Bargie...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
.... Bargie, finally!
Eventhough Boy may or may not have a gf right now, it's.... still possible for Bargie.
If Boy IS dating, I don't see it lasting with his gf long.
Him and Margie are so attached, I think they have to at least be attracted to each other a little.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I admit I am happy lol but she and her ex were adorable. I wonder who broke up with who. A mutual breakup?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
fun said:
I admit I am happy lol but she and her ex were adorable. I wonder who broke up with who. A mutual breakup?
I agree. 
I swear, I still saw him in some recent pictures of hers. It must have been an amicable break up if I'm not wrong. 

Bargie is adorable though, they're like attached at the hip. hhaha

pandakopanda

sarNie Egg
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Boy and Margie are meant to be. Period.

omg. this is my favorite forum so far. i agree. if they don't end up being together in this lifetime, then there's something wrong with the universe lol

i have respect for p'tong but i don't see they're chemistry. maybe because i don't see enough pictures of him and/or him and margie to invest on. Boy and Margie is just everything you know. I will wait for them to realize they're meant to be. lol. (also can we say how well their families get along??)

pandakopanda

sarNie Egg
rehann said:
i guess few weeks before Boy admit he have gf... n reporter keep on chase Margie to see her reaction... she annoyed n said in laugh 'peoples keep on asking like Boy left me...' hahaha. Margie did met his GF too but not sure did the relation stay till now or not... or again 'i don't have time for her so let stop here'hhahaha i hope it's the same case again.
WHAT?? any idea who this is? showbiz or non-showbiz? this hurt my lil bargie heart haha!