~ MaNgO's World ~ ^__-

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Hey! I will be uploading some of my things in here.

For example, Kdramas, Tdramas, or whatever else I have.

Will Update soon!!! :tease:

PLEASE GUYS DONT POST IN HERE
It would be much easier if u guys just PM me for anything or whatever u guys have to sai.

I wont be mad if u guys post, buh it's goin to be hectic for me and unorganize.

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING! :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
200 Pound Beauty

Han-na is a phone sex employee as well as lip sync vocalist for Ammy, a famous Korean pop singer. Instead of being famous for her amazing vocal talent, Hanna hides behind in her little room. Ammy humiliates her in front of Sang-jun with whom Han-na is in love with. Desperately, Han-na decides that it's time to get a head-to-toe plastic surgery makeover. When she comes back from hospital, no one recognizes her. She soon earns her own record label with Sang-jun and becomes famous. Soon, Sang-jun finds out about her plastic surgery (she tried to hide it from him and when he asked if she went under the knife, she said no). Jenny (Han-na's alter Ego) soon loses who she really was. The time came for her concert came and Jenny broke down. Not knowing who she really was, she broke down in front of millions. On that very stage, she told everyone who she really was. The fat and ugly Han-na. People cheered for her saying that it was alright. She soon realized that she was the same Han-na. Han-na released a new album under the name Han-na, not Jenny. All ended well after that.

will upload today or somtime this week =]]

ijohn

sarNie Adult
200 Pound Beauty

Han-na is a phone sex employee as well as lip sync vocalist for Ammy, a famous Korean pop singer. Instead of being famous for her amazing vocal talent, Hanna hides behind in her little room. Ammy humiliates her in front of Sang-jun with whom Han-na is in love with. Desperately, Han-na decides that it's time to get a head-to-toe plastic surgery makeover. When she comes back from hospital, no one recognizes her. She soon earns her own record label with Sang-jun and becomes famous. Soon, Sang-jun finds out about her plastic surgery (she tried to hide it from him and when he asked if she went under the knife, she said no). Jenny (Han-na's alter Ego) soon loses who she really was. The time came for her concert came and Jenny broke down. Not knowing who she really was, she broke down in front of millions. On that very stage, she told everyone who she really was. The fat and ugly Han-na. People cheered for her saying that it was alright. She soon realized that she was the same Han-na. Han-na released a new album under the name Han-na, not Jenny. All ended well after that.

will upload today or somtime this week =]]
---WoW this looks cool... :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
A Millionaire's First Love [SAD&ROMANTIC] :(

Synopsis:
Jae-Kyung is a senior in high school who has a laissez-faire attitude towards his studies, since he will inherit a fortune once he turns 19. But the family lawyer soon informs him that he won't inherit a penny unless he graduates high school--and not just any high school, Boram High School, in the middle of nowhere in the countryside. Culture shock soon sets in, as he can no longer drive his car or use his credit cards, and must befriend a gaggle of country bumpkin schoolmates.

----!USE HJSPLIT TO JOIN ALL PARTS AND DOWNLOAD THEM INTO ONE NEW FOLDER :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
My Wife is a Gangster 3

Continuing the success of My Wife is a Gangster 1 and 2, now come the third movie, My Wife is a Gangster 3. Now the movie features a completely new story with a completely new cast. Hong Kong sexy actress, Shu Qi plays as Chinese-Korean girl named Aryong. She sent to South Korea to lay low by her triad leader father who is engaged in a bloody power struggle in Hong Kong. She meets Ki Chul (Lee Bum Soo), a kindhearted gangster who always tries to protect Aryong without knowing that Aryong is more than capable of defending herself.

Will be uploading dis Kmovie afta i finish uploading A Millionaire's First Love :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
[TwDrama] 18 Jin Bu Jin (CTS/GTV, 2007)

This TWDrama is a Comedic exploration of the difference between the sexes.

Cast
Ah Ben as Zhao Zhi Jie 趙智傑
Di Qiu as Guo Jia Lin 郭家麟
Ah Mei as Pang De Feng é¾?å¾—é‹’
Xiao Cao as Du Jian Xin �建新
Xiao Xun as Xia Nian Qiao �念喬
Michelle Zhang as Hao You Jia ��佳
Amanda Zhou as Liang Pei Jun �蓓�
Carmen Tang as Ji Yun Hao 季芸浩
Chen Jian Zhou (黑人 陳建州) as School Director
Faye as Teacher

EPS 01
coming sooon

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Reuploading 18 Jin Bu Jin
[Credit to Sublime for hardsubbing] :)

Goin to post Why Why Love starring Rainie and Mike and Kingone :D
[Credit to Doremi and IFS] :)
Thank yooh for their permission for letting me host dhis series here :)