Manee Yard Fah

lovedrama

sarNie Egg
hii
anyone know where i can watch this with eng sub????????
i would really love to c this
i have been searching for ages
thanxs

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
No no no. This lakorn is not boring at all iluvnumandoil. You should watch it! It's really good. Oh my gosh I remember when I watched this I was 5 or 4 haha. But it was so good now i rewatch it now and days. It's really good and Willy and Ann look so good together. Great chemistry hehe

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The first couple of episodes were the best (once Ann escape from those bad guys and before Willy found out who she was).

fun

Expired Sarnie
The first couple of episodes were the best (once Ann escape from those bad guys and before Willy found out who she was).
For some reason I like the beginning of the lakorn. I did like the love scenes but I was more interested in the beginning. I love how they met and how he thought she was mentally ill. Ahahaha!!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
it's in youtube! Anonymousblue2001 uploaded it with english sub but it's still up to ep 2

artica

sarNie Egg
i just finish watching the whole episode of Manee Yard Fah. i love the chemistry between ann and willy.
i watch them over and over again. the cute scenes, the jealous scenes, i love it. i hope they could pair together in the next lakorn. they make best screen couple!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i just finish watching the whole episode of Manee Yard Fah. i love the chemistry between ann and willy.
i watch them over and over again. the cute scenes, the jealous scenes, i love it. i hope they could pair together in the next lakorn. they make best screen couple!
nah. i think anne-ken is the best! heheh...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is on my top 5 favorite lakorns. Willy and Anne were so sweet and they had great chemistry. Their scenes made me blush :blush:

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
FINISHED! I finally finished this lakorn. I must say I like it. Ann and Willie's chemistry is just phenomenal, their kisses are...hoo so hot haha. However, their characters are such rockheads; so stubborn and most importantly such temper! I got frustrated with the both of them many times in the lakorn I felt like I was going to explode haha. Oh well, I'm satisfied with it, although I felt like the ending was rushed...

thailover01

sarNie Adult
FINISHED! I finally finished this lakorn. I must say I like it. Ann and Willie's chemistry is just phenomenal, their kisses are...hoo so hot haha. However, their characters are such rockheads; so stubborn and most importantly such temper! I got frustrated with the both of them many times in the lakorn I felt like I was going to explode haha. Oh well, I'm satisfied with it, although I felt like the ending was rushed...
Haha yeaa! OMGG! I agree! Areeya and Charnchon reminds me of Rachen and Napat! lols! <3 :woot:

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
Oh i totally forgot to post at this thread but i have watched this lakorn and for me he was okay as lakorn. The pairing is really interesting and i love the ending of the lakorn. But many times during the lakorn i wasn't totally into this, even boring even if some parts were really good...

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Just finished watching MYF & I lovee it! Gaaaah, Willy is so handsome! Especially when he smiles with his cute dimples! >.< Every time Charn hugs or kisses Aree when he's mad, I would say, "What are you doing to the Princess?!", looool. I got protective of her. Still enjoyed them though. ^_^ Definitely, their continuous arguments really put me in pain. >.> LOVE all their cupids though, hehe.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Just recently watched this because honestly to this day, it is STILL my favorite lakorn. Anne and Willy had the best chemistry and everything about this lakorn just flowed. They did an overall great job. This was when P’Kai made great lakorns. Now his lakorns kinda suck lol.

In my opinion, NY’s lakorn doesn’t count as a remake of this because it had a lot of differences plus just don’t think this lakorn can be remade the way it was. I’m glad Anne didn’t make that lakorn too much like this one cause yeah, I just don’t think this Lakorn can be beat no matter who they star in it.

I loved the pranangs scenes. There were a few annoying ppl but honestly we see the pranangs most cause they lived together. I really liked how they met because any normal person would of thought she was crazy too cause the stories she told lol. Also, really liked when she won his mom’s heart and them fake loving each other in front of the mom. My favorite line from this lakorn was when nek’s servant said to her, “But would you love him if he didn’t have pride and dignity like Chao Chai?” And it’s so true because pek was such a true gentleman and man.

Anyways, just wanted to go back and review this Lakorn because it’s still one of my top lakorns. Loved the storyline, the pranang scenes, the OST, and Willy looked so good. I was only 4-5 when I saw it but I still remember it so well. My parents have the VCRs of this at their house to this day lol.

Last edited:

sulad

sarNie Adult
@kjc1994 Such a coincidence! I also picked up this lakorn to rewatch. It have been many years since I last rewatch. I absolutely agree. Willy and Ann chemistry was so pure and natural. From storyline to castings, setting, and OST's. It was so great that it captured my young eyes and it was my to go to rewatch every time when I was bored when smartphones, Youtube, Netflix, etc didn't exist. Once I found out this lakorn was base on a romance novel, I quickly picked up it on. The lakorn was good as the novel. I too agree that Khun Kai did a marvelous job on this lakorn. If only he had kept up and move forward on from this lakorn, he would've continued to produce great lakorns. Did you ever read the novel? I loved how it filled in the intimate imagination left in the lakorn ;)