Man Kills and Eats Girlfriend

noungning

Heartless
ahah i was thinking that man, why do they always have something horrific happening in TX, the sniper tower thingy in UT, chainsaw massacre, and now this... :eek:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
the reason why there is lots of crazy people in texas is because texans have to much pride; I'm being for reals though... they can't accept lost and failure

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
k it wasn't confirm if he actualyl ate her jsut that they saw her boddy cooked adn parts of it with fork in it they don't actually know if he had eaten ehr yet so eh

darvil

sarNie Adult
you know what an asian would say.. Everything tastes good with a few drops of fish sauce.. FISH SAUCE RULES.

STIMA

wow T_T thats horrible
imagine, your bf who you trust sand loved...killed you and ATE YOU = /
r.i.p to the girl o__o

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
Disgusting for sure. Is he the descendant of the Texas chainsaw massacre family?
^^ ahahhaaha!
i HATE that movie. but i LOVE it at the same time.
scary as heck!!!! freaky!!!

whao . talking about breaking up . She in pieces !
^ i know!!!
scary. gives me the chill.

i think this is gross.
he must have loved her too much to let her go.
*shivers*
im not hungry anymore.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
some sick mofo ... i figure it be a white man ... but daym .. brothaz getting in the action too

eh. my mom told me about some dude bbq-ing his wife in the backyard. :eek: the neighbors smelled something weird. so that's how he got caught & the other dude put his wife through a machine that shreds wood (not sure what's it called). my mom loves watching stuff like that, hm... :huh: i can understand the husbands wanting to kill their wives, get rid of the evidence somehow :lol: & not wanting to fight through divorce court, but what's up w/ just your gf breaking up w/ you & cooking her? i don't know about that one. dude. move on, man. :rolleyes:

mrs. khoonxnouxwanxjai... no worries. some people are crazy here, too. this asian dude shot his gf not long ago merely b/c she was talking to some other dude like she was flirting. -_-

noungning

Heartless
hahah i read another article and he says that he did it because god told him to do it.

um why does it seems that whenever someone does something stupid like this or go on a rampage, they say god told them to do it... gosh ppl...